Four

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

Romeo had no idea what was going on, a day earlier he was in the small college town that he grew up in heading to college classes as well as to football practice now he was in Italy, in a house that had things far too opulent for him to even breath by owned by the father his mother had taken him away from, he met a sister his mother birthed then left. He met a younger brother that was just as tall and built as him even though he was six years younger, the only difference was that Luciano still had a baby face.

This was all so bizarre.

It was obvious this family was into shady things, Livia had hinted at so much and seeing all the security around this place just cemented the fact.

There were pictures of him up on the walls, not just one or two but so many documenting the first few years of his life, there were some of just him, some with him and his brothers, some with Livia and some with his biological father. All the photos were hung up in between photos of Livia and Luciano at school and a lot of two other kids, Romeo was guessing Vincenzo and Allegra his father's stepchildren. There were a lot more of the four other kids mainly because those photos had accumulated throughout the years, there were photos of babies, kids, and teens, at school, and events. Just family portraits.

But there wasn't even one with his mother.

He was sure from how many photos there were with him as a baby there would be at least a handful with his mother.

Like the kids could read his mind Luciano turned back. "The ones with your mom are at Livy's grandparents' house, I guess your grandparents too. But your mother's parents."

"You've met our grandparents?" Martino asks the kid. Their mother hadn't mentioned any family, and always got upset when they asked so they just assumed she had none.

How wrong they were.

"I mean yeah, they always come to see Livy, they're nice they always took me on outings when they were taking Liv and her cousins from that side and got me Christmas presents." Luca led them through a set of double doors. "Okay, this is the West wing where you guys will be staying. There are between five and eight bedrooms, each wing spread across two floors. And on the bottom floor, there's a movie theatre and an arcade. I share the East wing with Allegra. Livia stays in the North wing with Vincenzo. Mom and dad stay in the South wing. You guys will stay here and your parents and sister will too unless they want to stay in the guest house."

"Do you each have your own wing?" Matteo asks, this rich people thing was weird.

"Yup. The house has three stories, there are four bedrooms on the upper two floors. So I have the third floor of the east wing and I can do what I want with the rooms and if I have guests over they stay there. Liv had the third floor as well but in the north wing, she had her bedroom and office and a couple of other things she got dad to break down all the walls and she just had this one massive space, it's pretty cool. Dad won't do it for me though and I haven't mastered Livi's pout." Luciano rambles.