Sixteen

Nikolai Dimitri Leonov

"Wake up."

"What part about I'm sleep deprived do you not understand, Leonov." The blonde mumbles, rolling over to glare at me. I catch her wrist before she could rub her eyes.

"You have slept, a very long time. But it's time to get up so we can go out."

She had slept from about nine o'clock last night to almost lunchtime. I might have come in a couple of times to check on her to make sure she wasn't dead. I mean who would I argue with if she wasn't here?

"I don't want to go out, I want to sleep more." She turned her head to the other side and pulled her white duvet over her head. Briskly I pulled it back to which she let out a groan. "I know you hate me Leonov but this is going a little far."

"You have slept for like thirteen hours Princess, I think it's time to get up."

"Thirteen hours?" Livia mumbles in confusion and disbelief but it gets her to finally sit up, her hair was in a bun that was just barely holding on and her face was red and puffy but she looked so much better than she did the day before. She was rejuvenated.

And unluckily for the world, this was when Livia was at her deadliest.

"Yeah, thirteen hours Princess. I think you need to stop sleeping the day away. Now come on, you need to get ready for lunch."

Sunday lunch with the Di Vittorio's was a whole affair, they had more food than you can imagine, everyone came over and they just hung out as a family. It was a part of their culture and something I actually missed when I was home. Livia stands up and headed to her bathroom, I take a seat on her bed and wait for her to get ready, we weren't on a time crunch which was great because Livia was taking her time.

She emerged from her bathroom half an hour later wearing a really short light blue long-sleeve dress. Lunch was semi-formal which was the reason I was wearing shorts and a button-up shirt, I had intentionally left open the top few buttons. Livia's hair was still wet so she takes a seat in front of her vanity and switches on her hair dryer.

 Livia's hair was still wet so she takes a seat in front of her vanity and switches on her hair dryer