Prologue

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Angelo Di Vittorio was exhausted, he had spent all day at the doctor's with his youngest child and sole daughter, Livia. She had somehow got sick overnight and he chose to be safe rather than sorry. Normally his wife would have taken her but she had been acting distant, but he didn't mind, he adored all his kids and didn't mind taking a day off work to look after them. Now with his toddler in his arms, he was ready to just have a relaxing evening with his wife, daughter and sons.

"Come on Livy," Angelo whispered when Livia whined as he tried carrying her out of her seat. Once she was fully out he tried to coax her fully back to sleep but she didn't want to, she was ready to see her older brothers. Even at only a year old, she knew as soon as she got home she would be stampede with all four of her older brothers ready to greet her.

Except it never came.

The Di Vittorio house was in stark silence, something it hadn't been since Angelo's oldest son, Dante was born almost four years ago. A year later their house got even louder when his twins were brought into the world, Martino and Matteo were easily the loudest of the five siblings, running rampant at age three. The quietest of all his sons had to be Romeo, at two he hardly spoke, and if he did it was only to his little sister. The two were only ten months apart and so far were inseparable. Not all the Di Vittorio siblings were inseparable, they all followed Livia around the house, and they all loved her. Some might say that Angelo kept trying until he had a girl, but no, he just wanted a large family.

He loved all his children the same.

"Where bubbas'?" Livy asked her father, green eyes looking at him in confusion. She knew they would have run down as soon as they heard the car pull up in front of the house.

"I don't know, baby?" Angelo walked through the house, going upstairs to where all six bedrooms were located. Dante's room was first, he knocked first but when once again he was met with silence he opened the door. There were clothes and toys strewn everywhere, it looked like most things were gone and packed in a hurry. Feeling panic start to rise in him he moved over to the twins' room which was in the same state, the same with Romeo's room.

Angelo wanted to scream and cry, he knew what happened, he didn't want to believe it but he knew exactly what happened. And it was confirmed when he got to the last room and there was a letter sitting on the dresser of the pristine room. His daughter's room had been left untouched, the only thing different was the multiple empty bags laying around.

His wife took his sons, she took his sons and she had intended to take his daughter as well.

His eyes scanned the letter, confirming his theory. She wanted all his kids out of the mafia life, it wasn't a life they could choose nor did he. The only one who had chosen this lifestyle was Delia when she married him eight years ago. She knew the dangers it would have for their kids and she still took the risk and suddenly she was taking it back.

No, no, no, no.

She had planned this for a while, he was meant to be on a business trip for the next few days, this had been planned for a while and Delia knew that. She had planned to take all his kids and run, she would have taken all five if he hadn't changed his plans when Livia got sick last night.

She was so worried for her kid's safety yet she left one.

"Papa." Livia broke her father out of his racing thoughts. "Where Mama e Fratelli?" Where are mom and brothers?

Angelo didn't know what to say, how do you tell your one-year-old that her mom is gone and she took all your siblings with her? He didn't know, he didn't know what was happening right now. All that was keeping him grounded right was the baby in his arms, his daughter, he still had his daughter. And he was going to find his boys, he was going to find them and bring them home to him.

"I don't know baby, I don't know," Angelo spoke in a broken voice. "But I'm going to find them."

New Book!!!

New Book!!!

I hope you all enjoy this book because I really like writing it.

And as for updates I will do the best I can but they might be slower after I have finished the ones I have already prewritten. Which are the first 9 or so. But hopefully I should update at the least twice a month.

Please vote and leave some comments, I see a lot of them, if not all and it gives me motivation to continue.

Have fun reading.

Ara <3