📸 Chp 04 👱🏻‍♀️

Still in the meeting room IU wanted to gives advice to Jungkook. She thinks that Jungkook is like immature person who always wants their parents attention but their parents already passed away a long time ago.

"Mind to tell me why are you late today?" IU started conversation.

"I took pictures of Rosé before she leaves South Korea. She went to Paris so I don't want to missing her and we can take it to our magazine as a news." Jungkook explaining everything with honest and he hopes that his sister understands what he did.

"Jungkook, I know you had a crush on her but we publish a magazine every month and not everyday like a newspaper." IU felt sorry for him but he needs to grow up.

"Yeah, I know. I'm promise this is the last time I'm being late. After this, I'll be careful." Jungkook said.

"One more thing. I don't like your model. What was her name? Yeri? Yeah, that Yeri."

"You said our sales decreased lately so how you want to find a new model? Yeri is the only way that we can effort to pay." Jungkook tried to persuade his noona.

"I'll give you until next month if our sale is still decrease, you need to find another model or else... We will loose some of our staffs. Maybe we will be bankrupt." IU leaves Jungkook alone.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

Rosé is arriving at YSL Paris Fashion Week with her elegant black see-through and boots

Rosé is arriving at YSL Paris Fashion Week with her elegant black see-through and boots. After photoshoot, she went to see all YSL models walking while showing their outfits.

 After photoshoot, she went to see all YSL models walking while showing their outfits

After YSL Paris Fashion Week ended, she went to her hotel room to get some rest. While she resting, she takes her phone to see what's the news in South Korea or all medias today is about her.

Suddenly she felt something that makes her little mad and dissapointed at the same time. She saw the news about her boyfriend is dating with his co-star, Moon Gayoung.

 She saw the news about her boyfriend is dating with his co-star, Moon Gayoung

Then, she called her boyfriend but he doesn't answer that. It will never makes her down, she calls him again. He answered after the second called.

"Hello, babe." Eunwoo said in the call.

"What's going on in your actor world?" Rosé immediately smashed her words to him.

"Babe, listen. I've been busy right now. Can we talk later?" Eunwoo is trying to escape.

"Answer me now. What's about the news?" Rosé still doesn't want to lose. Rosé heard that Eunwoo is sighing.

"It's a media play. Our director wanted us to be like a couple in real life to attract audiences to watch our drama." Eunwoo explained.

"What?! Everyone knows that we're dating, Eunwoo. What you expect from the fans or the world? They must be weird because we never said that we were broke up." Rosé bashing him.

"I know. I know. But-" Eunwoo didn't complete his words but Rosé already hang up the phone.

She doesn't want thinking too much so she wants to get rest and sleep. Tomorrow she will be back to South Korea.