📸 Chp 23 👱🏻‍♀️

"W-what? Why suddenly you asking me that?" Rosé doesn't know how to answer for that question.

While their faces still close to each other, but their feet still moving like dancing. They're talking only two of them can hear it.

"You know what I'm feeling toward you. I did everything for you. I love you everyday, every night, every hour, every minute, every second." Jungkook closed his eyes still hoping that Rosé accepting him.

"I've already said to you don't fall too hard. You know I'm still broken inside. It's hard to love someone right now." Rosé felt guilty when she saw Jungkook closing his eyes like he's disappointed with her answer.

A few minutes later, Jungkook let go of her hand and put down hér another hand from his shoulder. Then, he walked away left Rosé standing alone between all the guests who still dancing.

She doesn't want her guilty feelings increase so she chases him. IU notices that they're going out of the hall but she just let them be.

"Jungkook, don't be like this." Rosé still chasing him because he walked too fast while she's only wearing a dress.

"I just want to healing myself and I don't want to force you." Jungkook stopped when Rosé's hand catching his. There's no one only two of them outside the event.

Rosé let him facing her and she closes her eyes to muster the strength to speaks "You know I tried so hard to push it away. I tried to remove this feeling but I can't. After you did everything, you're always in my mind everywhere I go. I think that time I'm already falling in love with you. But at the same time I'm still afraid that I will get hurt like before."

Rosé opens her eyes to see Jungkook's reaction. Somehow she felt satisfied to confess everything that she hides before this about Jungkook. She knew that she needs to tell him about this but it stopped because of the previous relationship.

Suddenly she saw Jungkook smiling slowly. She can't help but she felt embarrassing. Her face is started blushing.

"I know you will love me." Without a warning Jungkook slamming his lips to hers.

Rosé's eyes wide open when Jungkook suddenly kissed her but a few seconds she closed her eyes just let him kisses her. She thought they only kiss a little moment but she was wrong. That is long kisses. She kisses him back.

"So, now we're a thing?" Jungkook pulled away his lips to take a breath.

Rosé still doesn't know how to answer because she felt embarrassed after kissing.

"Y-yeah." She stammered.

Jungkook continued to kiss her lips. He can't believe that he got to kiss his long crush. Truthfully he wanted this kiss be longer. The best night for the first being a couple.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

The next day when they came to the office for working, the whole people in the workplace keep talking and they shocking looking at Jungkook and Rosé. Then, they're all rushing continued their work.

Rosé saw Seulgi running and catch Seulgi's hand then asked "What's wrong with you guys? Does anything happen?"

Seulgi is scared to answer but since Rosé is already asked, she needs to tell her. "Someone took a photo both of you kissing outside the event hall."

"W-what?" Rosé looking at Jungkook still can't believe because no one was there except them two. She forgot that paparazzi were everywhere. Right now their story is the main topic.

She immediately looking at her phone and her Instagram's comments are full with the fans. Some of their comments are nice, some of them are bad comments. The news is spreading everywhere and even faster than lightning.

[1] I'm happy for them. I started shipping them when they were paired in the magazine.

[2] Why is it always her get a hot and handsome guys? She's not even pretty like miss universe.

[3] Whatever she did, I always support her. Although she had a lot of scandals, it doesn't mean that she's a playgirl or a bad girl.

[4] She's untalented model. Her talent is only used her face to get the boys lmao.

Reading all the comments make her sad even though there are a lot of positive comments. This all happened too fast like she's not even breathing then came another problem.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook came and wrapped her waist using his hand from the back. He puts his chin on her right shoulder.

"I don't know."

"Calm down. I'm here." Jungkook trying to calm herself to forget about it.

"Jungkook, what IU unnie will saying about this news." Rosé is now worrying about IU thoughts.

The real thing is Jungkook also doesn't know what his sister thinking about them. He hopes that she's not blaming it to her. A few seconds, IU coming out from her office with her cup.

"So, I've heard about the news today." IU said while put her cup on the table infront of them.