📸 Chp 10 👱🏻‍♀️

"Who are you? Are you a sasaeng? You stalking me!" She hissed him.

"No no no. I.. I... I just took scenery photos. Look." He said .

"Don't trying to fool me

"Don't trying to fool me. I saw you taking my picture. Give me your camera!" She still wanted the proofs if he was really taking scenery pictures.

"No! You disturbed my great angle to take a picture." He doesn't want her saw it.

"Do you want me to report the police that you stalked and took a picture of me without my permission?" She treated him

"Please don't. Here, you can check it. I'm sorry." He gave his camera to Rosé.

Rosé check one by one. There are so many her pictures in his camera and she admit that all her photos are beautiful even she's crying.

"I knew it! You're sasaeng, right? Don't you feel I'm suffering a lot in 2 days? You want to ruining my life again? What do you want, actually?!" She can't hold her anger anymore.

"I'm really sorry. I won't publish it. I'm promise." He still begging her.

"What do you mean by publish? You working with dispatch? You're being their spy?" She is ready to be mad at him.

"No no no. My sister is the director of magazine and I'm the photographer. I took pictures and published in magazine as a new every month. That's all." He trying to explain but still scared that Rosé would be mad at him.

"What kind of magazine? Who's your sister?" Rosé curious.

"Magazine Amazes. My sister's name is IU." He clarified with all his honest.

"IU sunbaenim? Are you really her brother?" Her brow frowned.

"Yeah, you know her? I can bring you to her." He hopes that she would agree.

"Sometimes I saw her in event when all medias and models were gathered. But I think I just stay here." She said.

"Oh, why not? Don't be afraid because I'm not gonna eat you. I just bring you to her. I know you had bad days since you lost your job, you can talk to my sister. Maybe she will accept you working with us." He says with calming that makes Rosé felt guilty to follow him.

She nodded and followed him getting in the car.

"By the way, I'm Jungkook. I know you're a model so I can be your photographer if you want to." Jungkook breaks the silence awkward in the car.

"I don't know if I should let you being my photographer. It's all sudden so I'm still shocking." Rosé looking down on her feet.

All became silence again. Only song in the radio can be heard. After they arrived at the building, Rosé followed Jungkook into the building. Rosé never be here before so she's looking around like it's her first time here.

"Noona, look who I brought here?" Jungkook showed Rosé to IU.

"Rosé-shi." IU looks her with little smile on her lips.

"IU sunbaenim." Rosé bowed to her.

"Why.. Why you brought her here?" IU worried about how Jungkook forced her to come here.

"You don't like Yeri being our model, right? So, I bring her." Jungkook answered.

"But she's professional model. We can't afford her." IU slow down her voice doesn't want to Rosé hear it but she still can hear it.

"She lost her job today. Why not we give her chance to be our model?" Jungkook still comforts his sister.

"How do you know she lost her job?" IU's brow frowned.

"I.. I... stalked her." Jungkook felt guilty.

Rosé heard it just making an annoying face because she knew about Jungkook being her stalker.

"Don't you feeling ashamed by doing that? You're embarrassed me." IU patted her forehead.

"I'm already apologise to her. Can we just take her as our model? Aren't you the one who doesn't like wasting time?" Jungkook said.

IU turned her head to facing Rosé and said "Rosé-shi, are you okay being our model? We can't pay you like your former company paid you before."