📸 Chp 28 👱🏻‍♀️

"How about Eunwoo?"

Those words from her made my smile disappear. Then, I looked downwards.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't ask you about him." I know Jisoo unnie must be guilty for asking me that.

"That's okay, unnie. I just don't want to talk about him."

"Why? He did nothing wrong."

"He chose his co-star."

"He didn't ask for breaking up with you. After he knew you're dating Jungkook, he felt sad. He's still love you. I heard that after breaking up with you, he doesn't have girlfriend until now."

"What's the point, unnie? I don't have any feelings for him anymore."

"I know. The point is if you need someone to comfort you, you can find him. He'll be there for you."

"I don't need him. If I had a problem with Jungkook, I'll find you."

"Rosé, I'm afraid that one day I'm not here for you because of busy with my work. I know you have Jungkook but at least you can be friend with him. Jungkook also already saw him, right? He must be okay with that."

"Unnie, can we stop talking about him? You wanted to meet me just because to talk about him?" I asked because I feel curious why Jisoo unnie is backing up him this time.

"Of course not. I want to see you because I miss you and now let's go to restaurant. We lunch together." She says while smiling.

"That's my unnie. Let's go!" I grabbed her hand to quickly go to restaurant.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

While I eating with Jisoo, i got message from Jungkook saying

My baby
Okay but after you lunch with Jisoo noona, please hurry. I'm already here and miss you. I cannot if I didn't touch your hand.

I giggled when I read his clingy. It makes Jisoo unnie asking why I giggle but I said 'nothing' to her.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

Author POV

After Rosé come back to her workplace, she saw Jungkook and hugged him like it's her long time no see him. They still have 15 minutes before lunch hour ends. While they waiting the lunch hour ends? They sitting on the couch in the middle of their office.

Not thinking to much, suddenly Jungkook laying his head on Rosé's lap. She just let whatever he wants to do.

"So, what was Mr. Lee saying? Why does he need to meet you personally? Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Everything is fine. He said I'm still awkward in front of camera." Jungkook put Rosé's left hand and wrapped it on his neck.

"That old man is really fussy. He wanted everything will perfection in his eyes." Rosé shook her head after she knew the reason Mr. Lee wants to see Jungkook only.

"I told you I don't have any passion in modeling. He asked me go to modeling classes and doing a catwalk. Suddenly I became a lady person to do it." Jungkook closes his eyes.

"You did a great job, baby." Rosé caressing his face.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked deep into her eyes then a little smile on his lips. "Thank you, sweetheart. Can you teach me how to avoid awkward when camera is on?"

"Of course I will."

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

Mark wants to get a drink in the kitchen island but he heard something crashing in the room that closed with the kitchen. At first, he thought maybe someone dropped something without realising it or maybe it's a thief who wanted to steal something in SM building.

Slightly Mark went to that room and heard someone scream but not too loud. It's just a scream with normal tone of voice. Mark slowly opened the door and saw Jaehyun sitting on the floor while putting his thumb finger rubbing his lips.

Mark saw it like Jaehyun is confused and concerned. From the back, Mark can see Jaehyun only looking at the wall like he's still thingking about something. If Mark didn't come to Jaehyun, it might be something bad happened here.

"Hyung! What is wrong with you? I know we got stressful with our busy schedules but this isn't the good way for healing yourself. We need to go together." Mark started say and touch Jaehyun's shoulder.

"No!" Jaehyun push Mark's hand aside.

"I want Rosé back!" Jaehyun continues.

"What?!"

-To be continued...-

A/N: I know you waited too long but I still trying my best to update more often after this. And the chapter will end soon. But no promises. Either tomorrow or the day after, I will update the new chapter. Thank you for your patience.