📸 Extra 👱🏻‍♀️

A day before Rosé going to Australia, she needs to packing everything her own items and bring them to Australia. She smiling while packing her shirt in the luggage because the whole day she felt happy Jungkook is finally going to her hometown.

Suddenly, she got a message from IU.

Meet me at car park infront of your house this evening.

Rosé felt weird because she needs to hurry packing her things but IU wanted to meet her. However, she didn't want to disappoint IU so she needs to pack quickly then she doesn't need to worry about getting late packing it.

After done packing her things, she quickly runs to car park when she receives message from IU who already parked the car in front of her house.

"Sorry, I'm late." Rosé apologies to IU.

"No need to be sorry. Come in. I want to show you something." IU offers her to come inside the car.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

When IU's car stopped infront of the house, Rosé cannot stop looking at that house through car's window. She never came there that's why she looks admired the house.

"Unnie, is this your house?" Rosé asked.

IU just nodded while smiling. She smiling because she's so excited to show something to Rosé.

IU offer Rosé to go inside the house and follows her to the room. Rosé had no idea why IU brings her to the room. She realised when she found a big frame inside the room. It's Jungkook's room. She saw Jungkook at the big frame.

Rosé never knew that Jungkook had a picture because what she knows that Jungkook always took pictures of other people not himself.

"Why are being me to Jungkook's room?" Rosé doesn't want always wonder what actually IU wanted.

"Here." IU took out the album from drawer and give it to Rosé.

"What is this?" Rosé is still a little bit confused.

"You'll see."

Rosé open the album and see one by one picture inside. She can't stop smiling after seeing Jungkook's picture when he was a child.

 She can't stop smiling after seeing Jungkook's picture when he was a child