📸 Chp 34 👱🏻‍♀️

Jungkook POV

I walking into my house and quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket. I saw the news about Rosé and Jaehyun. A lot of media are giving attention to the news. I threw my phone on the couch in my living room.

Arghhhh! Why you did this to me, Rosé?! I did everything for you! I gave a job, desperately wanted my sister take you as a model. This is what I got from you?!

How damn am I talking alone in my living room. No one's gonna answer it but my heart is really broken when I saw her with another man. I punched the couch and screamed. Then, I fell on the couch while crying.

I know a man shouldn't cry because of woman but it's hurting me. No one understands me.

Author POV

IU is coming back from office and saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch. She also realised Jungkook's eyes are puffy like he was crying but she thought maybe Jungkook is tired.

She doesn't to bother him. She is going upstairs to her room to continue her unfinished work. But her feeling is not right like something is gonna happen soon. Did she think too much? Oh forget about it she needs to settle her work before tomorrow because Jungkook and Rosé need photoshoot to promote YSL brand.

The next day

"Jungkook, get inside my car. We're going together to the workplace." IU saying to him while finding her car's key in her handbag.

"Why? I have my own car. I can drive." Jungkook said.

"You think I'm an idiot? I knew that. Just get inside my car. I already text Rosé to bring her too for YSL photoshoot."

Jungkook knows that he needs to photoshoot together with Rosé today and he knows that his sister will gathering no matter what. For sure IU had no idea about them fighting.

"Why are you still stand here? Let's go! We're gonna be late." IU shocked him.

Without thinking too much, Jungkook followed what his sister said. When the car stopped infront of Rosé's house, Rosé is a little shocked because Jungkook sat in the front seat. She thought Jungkook will not coming with his sister since he had his own car.

Rosé had to go to back seat and being silent the whole way. There's no saying hi or good morning between them like they aren't knowing each other.

After they arrived at their destination, they need to prepare with make up and outfit. For the first shoot, they aren't together. They took their solo photoshoot.

 They took their solo photoshoot

~ The photo is just example. Of course Jungkook wearing CK brand. I had to make this clear because I don't want people come to attack me under the comment section. ~

After done with their solo photoshoot, IU and the director of YSL wanted them to take a picture together. Guess what? It became more awkward for them. How are they need to make people believe that they're not in arguments?

"Okay, Rosé. You need to come closer to Jungkook and put your hand on his shoulder." The director asked her while showing hand sign to make sure Rosé knows how to do it.

"What-" Rosé is shaking. Afraid that Jungkook might hates her.

She can't do anything except put her hand over Jungkook's shoulder. She did so hesitantly.

IU standing behind the scene walking to the laptop to find something about them in the picture

IU standing behind the scene walking to the laptop to find something about them in the picture. It looks like they aren't having chemistry. Something happened between them?

"What happened to you two? I don't see the chemistry between you guys." IU crossed her arms while asking Jungkook and Rosé.

Both of them couldn't answer it. They didn't want IU knows the beef between them. They wanted this work finished as fast as possible.

IU sighed and said "We break for 15 minutes and then we take a new shoot. Seulgi, come to my office."

Everyone dispersed themselves to take a a cup of plain water. Meanwhile, Seulgi walking to IU's office.

"Report?" IU asked Seulgi.

"Here." Seulgi gave the report book to her.

While IU checking the report book, she asks again "Anything else?"

"Erm.. about Jungkook and Rosé... they..."

IU stopped reading the report book and looked at Seulgi "Keep continuing"

"I think.. I don't need to explain. Here." Seulgi gave her phone to show the news to IU.

IU's eyes wide open when she saw the news. She just realised why they weren't talking to much in the car and why they were like they lost their chemistry.

"Why I didn't know about this?" IU asked.

"Maybe because you're too busy with your work until you didn't get that news. It's everywhere."

"That's why I saw Jungkook's eyes were puffy last night. He was crying."