📸 Chp 38 👱🏻‍♀️

The next day

Jungkook trying to call Rosé so many times. She never answers it. It makes Jungkook worry about her. She's not coming to work today. As he knows that his sister only gave permission to take a leave only a day. Jungkook also thinks that maybe Rosé was mad at him again.

"Maeng, did you know where is Rosé going?" Jungkook asked maeng.

"I'm not sure. She never contacted me after she took a leave." Maeng replied.

Then, Jungkook also asked Seulgi and Kai but they answered the same as Maeng said. He is stuck and still thinking where to find Rosé. The last and only one that Jungkook will ask.
His sister.

He opened IU's office's door "Noona, do you know where Rosé is?"

"I don't know. She didn't contact me at all." IU said.

"Hmm..." Jungkook sighed.

"Why don't you find her in her favorite place?" IU gives suggestion.

"It's impossible if she was in park. Unless..." Jungkook thinking of one place in his mind.

Jungkook quickly run out of the office and left IU with speechless. But IU continued her work.

Jungkook stopped his car infront of beach. Yeah, as he thought that Rosé was here. He knows Rosé will healing herself here. On that beach, there's a big rock so Rosé sitting on that rock while looking at scenery like she thinking of something.

"Rosé..." Jungkook is afraid to call her but he can't do anything unless to call her.

She quickly turning at her back. She was shocked looking who's calling her. She can't holding her tears. She started crying. Then, she felt ashamed crying infront of Jungkook. She looking down. Jungkook walked a little step towards her.

"Don't move!" Rosé shouted.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't need you here. I want to be alone. You were here feeling nothing because you don't believe me! You hate me. You don't care about me." Rosé said that while crying and she turning around didn't want to faving Jungkook.

Jungkook came and hugged her from back.

"No! Please let me go. I don't want you here!" Rosé trying to release Jungkook's hug but Jungkook is too strong so she just stops it. She still crying.

Jungkook's head laying on Rosé's shoulder and saying "I know it's my fault. It's my fault not believing in you. I'm so sorry."

"You think it was that easy? You're not even hurt my heart but my knee was bleeding because of you. Let me go now!" Rosé knows she can't release Jungkook's hug but she keep trying.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you but I thought that I got hurt because you will leave me for that guy." Jungkook almost cried after hearing Rosé's explaination.

"I'm sorry but I will oeave you soon. Don't you worry." Rosé saying while she still sobbing.

"What?" Jungkook released his hug.

"I will go to Australia this weekend. My parents wanted me to live there with them." Rosé wiping her tears.

"What about you modeling work? You left your dream like that?" Jungkook asked.

"I can be model everywhere. Not only in Korea." Rosé replied.

"So you want to leave me too?"

"Why do you care? You didn't care about me before this."

"I'm already say sorry."

"Sorry is nothing compare to what you did to me."

"Please, I will do everything you want to forgive me." Jungkook begging her.

"Are you sure you can do everything for me to forgive you?" Rosé asked.

"Yes. Everything for you."

"Forget about me." Rosé left him alone.

"Rosé! Rosé! Baby!" Jungkook shouted.

There's nothing that Jungkook can do. Rosé keep ignoring him. It same like he left her before this.