📸 Chp 12 👱🏻‍♀️

"I'm sorry, unnie. I've heard that this company is about to bankrupt and I don't want to make it worse because of my scandals are still freshing in their minds." Rosé explained what she felt.

It took several times to IU answered it. "It's okay, Rosé. You had to try."

Rosé nodded and went back to her place to start photoshoot. However, both Jungkook and IU looked at Rosé being awkward infront of camera like it's her first time becoming a model.

Jungkook looks at his sister. He afraid that his sister will mad if Rosé still like that even though his sister looking fine but he doesn't know what is in her mind.

Jungkook is coming to Rosé and saying "Can I hold you hands?"

It makes Rosé shock and starts asking "What?"

Without waiting her answer, Jungkook holds her both palms' back, close it together and he blowing her hands.

Like this

Like this

Rosé feels the warm air coming from Jungkook's mouth when he blowing in her hands but it makes her calm and relax.

"Your hands are little shaking. That's okay. Just relax and do it like your professional job. Okay?" Jungkook trying to calm her with his way.

Rosé nodded and followed what he said. Meanwhile IU staring what Jungkook did to Rosé making her remember that someone did that to her. That someone is her mom. She's glad that Jungkook used their mom's way to comfort other people. It is also making her missing her mom who's already gone.

After a few minutes Rosé is going back to her confidence as a model. There are so many pictures that Jungkook captured her. When they're done photoshoot, IU coming to Rosé.

"You're so good. I can't believe they fired you like you're international and professional in your job." IU praised her.

"Thank you, unnie." Rosé smiling and only said thank you because she doesn't want to think about she got fired.

"Are you happy working here?" IU smiles softly.

"Yeah, I got fired but got offer to working here in a day is such a blessing." Rosé answered with happiness.

"I hope you don't give up okay? Don't be afraid to try a new life after you had a bad life." IU gave advice to her.

"Thank you again, unnie." That's the way she appreciated IU's words.

"It's time we had to end our work for today. You want to bring her home, Jungkook?" IU asking Jungkook.

Jungkook who's busy packing up his camera set, looking at his sister and saying "Yeah."

"Make sure she go home. Not somewhere else. I'm trusting you." After IU said that, she left.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

Both Jungkook and Rosé in his car being silent awkwardly. Jungkook only focus driving without saying anything.

"Thank you." Rosé breaks the silence.

"W-what? What did I do?" Jungkook stammered.

"Because you calmed me down when you blown my hands. It makes me warmed." Rosé explained.

"Oh, it's nothing. My mom always did that when I cried. When I was a child and started nervous, she came held my hands like I did to you. Then, I got chill. My mom did to my sister too." Jungkook had to explained about his mom because his mom is the best mom for him.

"Your mom is so sweet. Can I meet her?" Rosé is smiling without knowing the truth.

It makes Jungkook more shocked when Rosé asked that. He gave short glance to her then he focused driving.

"She died when I'm still in high school because she had cancer. She wasn't there when I'm graduated. Only my sister went there." Jungkook held his tears didn't want Rosé seeing him crying.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that." Rosé felt guilty.

"It's okay."

"You said only your sister went to your graduation. Where is you dad?"

"I've never met him. He died when I was born. My mom being a single mom, rising both of us alone. She tried her best to become a good mother." Jungkook still holds his tears.

"I'm sorry again. But your mother is a strong woman." Rosé felt guilty for twice saying about his parents.

"She is. How about your family? You had sister or brother?" Jungkook asked.