📸 Chp 16 👱🏻‍♀️

"Err.. They found us by accident. I was introduced him my photographer. That's all." Rosé doesn't want Jungkook to blame himself again.

"Okay." IU nodded. "Attention everyone!" IU clapped her hands twice to let everyone pay attention to her. "We got a lot of positive feedback from buyers and readers. Our sales were increased. So, we need to work harder than before. Put everything you got on the magazine for next month. Let's go!" She claps her hands again for everyone knows she wants all of them work faster.

Jungkook and Rosé wanted to go to their work spot but IU spoke "Rosé, can we talk? Alone." IU looking at Jungkook giving him a hint that she only wants to talk with Rosé.

Jungkook slightly walks away and he understands his sister gestures.

"Yes, unnie." Rosé's face was worried about what IU will say to her.

"Thank you." Simple words from IU but makes Rosé shocked.

"Thank you? F-for what?" Rosé chuckled awkwardly.

"Our sales increased because of you. I don't know how to thank you anymore. I hope you stay working here." IU explained.

"It's nothing, unnie. I just doing my job. There were a lot of negative comments. Maybe because of my scandal before this." Rosé looking downward because she felt guilty.

"But mostly are positive comments about you. Remember what I told you? Don't be afraid to start a new life after you had a bad life. This is what happens when you've courageous to start a new life. Slowly, they will forget about all your controversies." IU smiles to make Rosé increasing her passion.

"Thank you, unnie."

"No. Thank you, Rosé."

Both of them giggled and IU said "we should continue our work, shall we?" Rosé nodded.

After working time ends, all staffs got a message from IU.

[Director IU]
Reminder, tomorrow we will have meeting at 10a.m. Please, don't be late.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

[The Next Day]

"Can we start our meeting?" IU saying after she entered from room to front desk.

Everyone being silent means they're agreeing to start the meeting.

"I would like to thank for all the staffs here for your hardworking especially Rosé because she's one of the reason our sales increase. I hope all of you keep mantaining." When IU done saying those words, they're all clapping.

"And our sponsor which is Tiffany & co. said thanks to us because Rosé wore their brand and their sales also increased. Other than that, to continue sponsoring us, they said we need a MALE MODEL in our magazine." IU purposely mentioned focus on 'Male Model'.

"You mean that we need to find a male model to pair with Rosé for front page?" Kai asked.

"Yes. It's Tiffany & Co.'s idea. Not mine." Iu replied.

"Is it really need to be a guy to be pair with Rosé?" Jungkook asked unsatisfied with the idea.

"Yes. Do you have any objections?" Iu asked while focusing his eyes.

"Err.. N-no. Not at all." Jungkook stuttered.

"Good. You need to find a male model after this." Iu smiled at Jungkook.

"Me?" Jungkook confused.

"Yes. You want me to find a hot guy model to be Rosé's partner?" IU rising her eyebrows.

"No. I have my model friend. Maybe he can help for a day." Jungkook's voice is gently but his face is upset.

Rosé who is sitting on Jungkook's left side noticed it on his face.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

"You want to go for lunch?" Jungkook asking Rosé.

"Yeah." Short Rosé's answer.

"Come with me." Jungkook said.

When they arrived at one huge expensive place, Rosé frown eyebrows. "I thought you want bring me to restaurant for lunch. What is this place?"

Jungkook doesn't want to tell her the answer and he answered "You will know." Then, he came out from his car. Same goes to Rosé.

After they came out from the elevator, Rosé looking around there's a room full set of photoshoot stuffs. There's also had lighting, wires, white background, cameras same as her workplace.

However, Rosé keep following where Jungkook wants to go and she realises that Jungkook bring her to a model who's posing for pictures taken by the cameraman.

Who's that guy?