📸 Chp 32 👱🏻‍♀️

Author POV

The bodyguard let her go but it doesn't mean that she lowers her temper easily. She still with her decision to tell Jaehyun so that he doesn't bother her again.

"Don't you still love me like before?" Jaehyun started conversation.

"What? You left me when I needed you. You still thinking I still in love with you? What a world did you live?" Rosé clutching in her fist.

"But I miss you." Jaehyun holding Rosé's shoulders to make her believe in him.

"NO!" Rosé pushed both of Jaehyun's hands away. "Don't you know I have boyfriend? I don't need you anymore. Leave me alone!"

Jaehyun realised a lot of people surrounding them looking for what's going on. Half of them are just passing through while looking at their conversation. But Jaehyun tries to calm her down with soft words.

"Why don't we talk alone in my dorm? This way is embarrassing." Jaehyun said with soft tones.

"Now embarrassing is important to you? Listen! This is the last time I saw your face and I don't want you come to my life AGAIN!" Rosé pushes the word of 'again' to Jaehyun.

Then, she runs away and never looks back when Jaehyun trying to reach her hand. Taeyong and Mark are stopping Jaehyun from chasing Rosé.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

Rosé stopping and releasing her tension at benches in the park. She is deep sighed after what happened to her this time. She can't believe this will be happening again. She doesn't how to handle all of these alone. Suddenly she remembers Jisoo this time. She takes her phone and dial Jisoo's number phone to call her.

Unfortunately, Jisoo doesn't answer her calls. Rosé can't blame Jisoo because she knows that Jisoo is always busy and Jisoo also said that she can't always be with Rosé. That time Rosé feeling so lonely without anyone beside her. She almost cried after she missed her mom in Australia.

"Can I sit here?" Someone asked.

Rosé who is still with her phone, then she freezes because this sound is very familiar. She's still thinking should she looks up to see who's coming? A few seconds later, she looks at the person who said earlier.

She's little shocked because this person is just only with holy face and smiles like nothing happens. Should she let this person to sit beside her? What will happen soon? Too many questions in her mind.

Then, she nodded and moved a little bit to give the person to sit beside her.

"Are you okay?" Says Eunwoo.

"Why do you care?" She answered with question.

"We're still friends, right?"

Rosé doesn't answer anything when Eunwoo says that. It makes the environment awkward. It was silent for a while.

"I know you called Jisoo, isn't it? She once told me that one day, you'll find her but she's always busy. She told me if you had a problem, I should go to you so you don't feel lonely." Eunwoo breaks the silent.

"I don't need anyone." Rosé's ego answers.

"I know you're not okay. But I can be there for you as a friend."

"Eunwoo, don't you think that you're busy with your acting career? Don't you ever thinking that you can be there for me." Rosé can't control herself anymore.

"I can fix my schedule only for you." Eunwoo is still trying to persuade her.

Rosé only shook her head meaning that she disagreed with Eunwoo. Before this Eunwoo also more focused on his acting world but now he wanted to be there for her? Like seriously?

"Please, Eunwoo. I've a lot of problems and I don't want you to adding the problem. You're not fix this, you add it." Rosé wanted to stand up but she saw someone.

Someone that she missed a lot not even a day. It's Jungkook. She also saw that Jungkook's face is half dissapointed half mad. She doesn't care about his face appearance and she runs to Jungkook to hug him. Jungkook just let her hug him but his face looks bitter with her attitude.

Rosé realised Jungkook is still mad at her because he doesn't give the same energy. Jungkook pulled her and let her loose the hug.

"You're really terrible girl." Jungkook said.

How not Rosé feeling like heart attack when she heard someone she loved saying that. It brokes her heart more than broken up with your partner.