📸 Chp 33 👱🏻‍♀️

"How could you say that?" Rosé's eyes full of tears.

"We're not talking a whole day, you already found someone other than me? How could you?" Jungkook is with his decision.

"What? No. This is misunderstood. I came here alone and didn't know that he was here. Please trust me. I miss you so much." Rosé cannot holding her tears anymore.

Eunwoo knows nothing about them but there's something happened between them like an argument. He doesn't want to get involved but looking at Rosé it's like she's begging to Jungkook.

"As I expected, you're a player. A lot of guys love you. You're easy to find someone new. You're easy to move on. Before this, although you're not mine, it's still hurt to know that you dated a new guy. I thought it would be different if I'm being yours but you go back to your ex?! I'm the one should ask you 'how could you'?!" Long explanation from Jungkook that hiding in his heart.

"I told you it was a misunderstood. Let me explain." Rosé trying to hold Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook shook his head looking like he's not interested to hear her explaination. He trying to avoid her to touch his hand. He turned his body around and left her. She's still trying to catch his hand but Jungkook is too fast to catch and suddenly Rosé falling down while crying.

It's more sad when she's falling, Jungkook didn't realise it. The one who realised it is Eunwoo. Eunwoo runs and quickly to catch Rosé. Eunwoo trying to hold her shoulders to get up but Rosé pushes him.

"Don't touch me! Jungkook left me and I don't need you!" Rosé continued crying.

"I know but look at your knee, it's bleeding. At least let me bring you to the clinic." Eunwoo said.

She never realised her knee was bleeding until Eunwoo said it. How she would know? Her heart is hurting more than her knee. She knows that it was because of she trying to chased Jungkook until she fell.

"No. I can walk by myself." Rosé is still with her decision.

Eunwoo knows her very well so he doesn't want to force her. She slowly trying to getting up by her own but unluckily she fell again because her leg can't balance her body properly.

Eunwoo sigh and said "Let me help you for once and then I'm not going to bother you anymore."

She can't refuse him. Who's gonna help her? Jisoo also not here to help her. Without saying anything Rosé let him help her to getting up. They're going to clinic with his car.

After they arrived at the clinic, doctor puts bandage on her knee. Doctor feels funny because it was a small bleeding everyone can put the bandage by their own but they're here to check in the clinic.

"Thank you for bring me here even though the doctor laughed at us." Rosé started the conversation after they're sitting at bench infront of clinic.

"It's nothing. The reason I bring you here because you can take a leave for a day because your legs are sore can't balance properly. Your boss must be understanding." Eunwoo feels sorry for her.

"I have a lot of photoshoot coming soon. It's about YSL photoshoot and I don't want to break the contract with them anymore."

"You work hard. Your mind needs rest, your body needs rest, and your heart also needs rest."

"My job is more important. I need to do it but I need work with Jungkook but he hates me."

"I'm sorry to ask you but what exactly happened between you two?"

Rosé looking away doesn't want to make eye contact with Eunwoo and doesn't want to answer his question about her and Jungkook. A few seconds, notification sound came from Eunwoo's phone. He check out and a little shock.

"I guess you shouldn't answer it because the news is everywhere." Eunwoo shows his phone to Rosé.

Breaking News
Here's the proof that Rosé getting back together with Jaehyun of NCT.

Rosé quickly snatched his phone and her eyes wide open to see a lot of her pictures with Jaehyun. There's a photo that Jaehyun holding her shoulders. She was thinking how those paparazzi can took a picture of them.

What she remembered she was there because she wanted to make a clear to Jaehyun so he wouldn't bother her anymore. But the opposite happened. One problem cannot solve but another problem is coming. Rosé wanted to stand up and going to home but her head felt hurt. She touched her head and fell.

Eunwoo quickly catches her and bring her home.

-To be continued-

I have serious question
Maybe I'm late to ask but how y'all feel when Jungkook announced as Calvin Klein ambassador? I wanted to know your opinion.

For me, I'm happy finally he got one of his fav brands BUT I'm sad that he can't use YSL brand anymore 😭 everywhere he goes, he will wore CK brand 🥲 I know before this he can choose whatever brand he wants. I guess he more comfortable with YSL brand because black is his color.