📸 Chp 05 👱🏻‍♀️

Rosé went back to South Korea and she's not with Jisoo because Jisoo is already went back to South Korea earlier. She coming back with upset but she needs to greeting all the medias and fans. At least, that's how she supposed to do because some of people might say she is arrogant if she ignores them.

 At least, that's how she supposed to do because some of people might say she is arrogant if she ignores them

She hopes that everyone will not asking her about her relationship with Eunwoo but she was wrong. All medias catch and get close to her just because of what happened between them.

She walking while looking down and trying so hard to avoid those questions until one of her bodyguard prevents all the medias to get close or ask something that makes her uncomfortable.

Meanwhile Jungkook is there too for take a picture of Rosé coming back to SoKor but suddenly his camera doesn't work on that time.

"Wae? What happened to this camera?" He said to himself.

It turns out that he forgot to charge his camera. He is about to get mad but he can't 'cause it was his fault not to check first. He feels bad he can't get a single picture of Rosé and she's also gone taken by her manager. He went back home upset.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

[Photoshoot studio]

Jungkook continues with his job as a photographer in the studio with Yeri. How they didn't realise that IU entered into studio just wanted to watch them working.

After a few times they took a photoshoot, suddenly Yeri said to Jungkook "Baby, how about I pose like this." While she showed her skill as a model.

"BABY?!" IU's voice makes Jungkook shocked.

"Ops-" Yeri didn't mean to say that infront of his sister.

"Um.. Yeri, you can rest now. We'll continue after this." Jungkook let her go and she leaves.

"Don't say that you dating her." IU saying without hesitation.

"Err.. eerr... She asked me out first." Jungkook stammered.

IU sighed and said "Please Jungkook-ah, we don't have time for this. We need to focus. I've been watching her since the beginning. She's awkwardly when she poses."

"Maybe it's my fault." Jungkook cuts IU's words.

"Now you blame yourself?" IU rises her one eyebrow.

"I mean if we can get a professional model, but the photographer is bad at taking photos, it's still terrible." Jungkook explained.

"You're so lucky because you're my little brother. If you're not, I'll fired you long time ago." IU leaves Jungkook with upset.