📸 Chp 24 👱🏻‍♀️

"Please don't blame her. It's all my fault." Before his sister says anything, Jungkook says that first.

"I'm not blaming anyone. I just wanted to say that you need to be professional at workplace and don't mix your relationship with the work, do you get it?" IU sounds like she's mad but her tone is flat. Both of them nodded.

"Okay good. Let's back to work." IU said.

At lunch hour, Jungkook and Rosé wanted to eat at restaurant like usual. But they were shocked looking at outside their work building, there are a lot of medias waiting for them. How do they wanted to go out for lunch when there is crowded people?

Rosé remember she had bodyguards before from the previous company but here she still new plus IU's company is just raising to hire people to become their bodyguards.

"Should we just order the food online?" Rosé whispers to him. They are still didn't come out from building after seeing a lot of people there.

"It's okay. We got this." Jungkook holding Rosé's hand tightly and walking through all the medias and paparazzi.

When they walking out, there were a lot flashing cameras taking them. Rosé only looking down when people push them with crowded people.

"Hi Jungkook and Rosé. Can you guys confirm if is that true that you two are dating? We wanted to hear from yourselves." One of the reporters asked.

"Can you answer a little bit question from us?" Another reporter said.

Jungkook stopped same goes to Rosé and Jungkook said "Yes. We're dating." Then Jungkook and Rosé continues walking but they're still chasing them to hear another answer.

"Then, how do you manage to accept her when she had date a lot of boys before." A reporter is still unsatisfied.

That makes Jungkook stopped again. "What past is past. It didn't affect us now. Stop asking and let us free to go for lunch. Thank you." After hearing what Jungkook said, Rosé held his arm tightly somehow she felt safe with him even though a lot of people pushed her.

It's strange when all reporters leave them alone to go lunch. Usually they're still chasing them until they arrived back to work but that's the last time Rosé saw them for that day. After that messed, Rosé is still thinking that even a lot of people talking and asking her about her scandal, Jungkook is there for her. Not like her exes before this she had through it alone. Eunwoo and Jaehyun weren't there for her especially when people called her sl*t.

They're not talking too mich while eating lunch set at the restaurant. Jungkook only saw Rosé's face is sad and not happy like before.

"Do you want me to feed you with mine?" Jungkook suddenly broke the silent.

"Hmm? We eat the same food." Rosé replied.

"But it feels different if I feeding you with mine. Here." Jungkook offered her while the food is already on the spoon to get into her mouth.

Suddenly she smiles a little and opens her mouth waiting for him to feed her. After she ate that, she chews it slowly and excited happily.

"You were right. It feels different." Jungkook smiled softly and he did to make Rosé happy again just only for food.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

[After lunch]

"Jungkook, can we talk alone in my office." IU asked Jungkook.

Rosé understand that so she left for continuing her work. Then, Jungkook followed his sister to office room. IU showed the video of them answering the questions while surrounded by people pushing her.

"Pity her. I think she needs a bodyguard same goes to you." IU said.

"No. I can protect her by my own." Jungkook with his decision.

"Jungkook, you don't understand. A lot of people already gave attention to both of you. You can't always protect her. You'll be stuck in the middle of crowds. Look what her previous company gave to her before? They hire bodyguards to protect her. People will coming to you too, Jungkook." IU still hoping that Jungkook doesn't make a wrong decision.

It did make Jungkook silent for awhile. He knew that not everywhere he can protect her. How about if he hasn't been there when all medias coming to her?

"Okay. But I still need to walking with her." Jungkook said.

-To be continued...-

A/N: Sorry for late update because I got fever the whole week. 🤧 I can't even write or type words. So, I hope you guys stay safe and healthy okay? Don't get sick.