📸 Chp 21 👱🏻‍♀️

Yes, I know this guy voice. -Rosé thought.

"Mr. Lee?" Rosé's forehead frowning.

"You know who's this guy?" Jungkook whispers to Rosé.

"Yeah. He's Lee Yejun. The general manager of YSL in Korea." Rosé replied. We all know that Anthony is creative director but he's a global director. In Korea, it's still need a manager department of YSL.

"You must be Jungkook, right?" Mr. Lee offering his hand to handshakes with Jungkook.

"Yea." Jungkook accepted his handshake.

Then, Mr. Lee turned to Rosé "Why are you running from us, Rosé? Your contract with us is not done yet."

"Huh? I thought you were banned me." Rosé's face can't erase from shock when this guy acts like he doesn't even know what exactly happened to her.

"I'm sorry. My staff said your previous company told them that you didn't want to continue being the ambassador of YSL. We were coming there to find you but you're gone. After we knew that you're working here because of your viral in magazine, we immediately came here." Long explanation from Mr. Lee yet makes Rosé a little confused.

"Then, why are you here?" Rosé asked.

"We want you back. If you had a scandal or anything, it doesn't affect us at all." Mr. Lee replied.

Rosé felt weird why Mr. Lee said his staff called her previous company to find her but didn't his staff should contact herself? She wanted to ask that but suddenly Mr. Lee continues saying to Jungkook

"Do you have someone that I can discuss about being business with you, Jungkook?"

"Er... Erm..." Jungkook doesn't know how to answer so he looks at his sister in front of him.

"Me." IU gave short answered because she's also didn't expect about this.

"Great. Can we talk more?" Mr. Lee saying that means he wants to talk privately with IU.

"Yeah, sure. Come to my office." IU showed the way where should Mr. Lee goes.

After they left, Rosé looking at Jungkook "Now I know how that company hates me so much. They lied to me."

Jungkook can see how sad Rosé's eyes are. "But I think they were wrong too. Why suddenly they came to you after you're being famous again? Where are they when people looked down at you? They only take the advantage of you. Now I don't know what he discussed with my sister."

"As I know, they'll discuss to take me out and working with them. Oh, no. Jungkook, you need to tell you sister." Rosé is patting his shoulder slowly because of panic.

"Relax, my sister would never let that happen. You're the reason our company getting increased." Jungkook trying to calm her down.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

After an hour of discussion, both IU and Mr. Lee coming out from IU's office room and they shake their hands before Mr. Lee leaves. Rosé and Jungkook were sitting on the couch suddenly standing up wanted to know what they discussed.

Both of them thought that Mr. Lee wanted to say anything to them but they were wrong. Mr. Lee walking through them just smiled without saying anything left them. Then, they looked at IU.

"Both of you come here." IU offered them to come to her office.

Without saying anything, they quickly come inside to the office.

"Here read this and if you're agreeing, you need to sign here." IU passed the document to Jungkook.

"What is this? I don't get it." Jungkook is still clueless why is it about him? He thought it's about Rosé.

"They know about you being a model here and they wanted you to wear their brand if you had a photoshoot. They will paid as much as you want." IU explain.

"How about her?" Although Jungkook is happy about YSL wanted him, he's also worried about Rosé.

"She already being the ambassador of YSL so she only needs to sign for renewal contract and then both of you can wear the brand together." IU continued explaining while she leaned on her big office chair.

IU knows that Jungkook and Rosé will happy to hear this news then she saw them smile widely. And now Jungkook and Rosé know why Mr. Lee didn't say anything earlier. It's because everything he already told to IU so IU will explain more detail about the contract.

If Jungkook agrees, IU needs to tell the brand manager and send the document that related to Jungkook. They will continue to give the brand stuff to him.