📸 Chp 19 👱🏻‍♀️

"Jungkook!!!" IU screams calling Jungkook runs and brings Rosé with him after done their shots for Tiffany & Co.

Jungkook ignores his sister while he's laughing happily with Rosé. He still with his real attitude running from his sister since he was in the school. Sometimes she can't resist her little brother's attitude but she knows her brother will need her one day.

"Don't you want to chase him?" Kai asked IU. Kai knows that IU is not mad at them. It's just IU can't accept that Jungkook always runs when work timing is not end yet.

"No. Let them be. You're the one should be here until our work time ends." IU said with flat tone.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

Jungkook and Rosé arrived at one place that where there is amusement park. When Rosé stepping forward, she heard a couple from behind the big tree were talking about her.

"Yah! Why are you looking at Rosé's pictures? Don't you want to look at me who's already in front of you?" A girl shouting to her boyfriend who is watching Rosé's pic from his phone.

"She's beautiful that's why I want to look at her. I'm not the only one who always look at her photos. A lot of guys do." The guy said.

"But I'm your girlfriend. You should look at me more than her... and... she's sl*t. She's always begging a guy to date her." The girl continues threw hates on Rosé even though she didn't realise that Rosé is another side hearing what she said.

Jungkook also heard it and wanted to come close to that couple but he got stopped by Rosé. "Bring me out of here." That's what Rosé said to Jungkook.

Then, they walking away without watching that couple. Jungkook brings Rosé to amusement park like his main purpose but he looks at Rosé is not happy. Ah, it might because of that girl's words. Jungkook grabbed her wrist and walked to the main gate of amusement park.

Rosé gasped because Jungkook's held her wrist without warning. He stopped at one store that full of bubble bottles. Then, he bought one and gave it to her.

Rosé chuckled "You treat me like a child."

"Well, look at those girls over there." Jungkook pointed at the girls playing bubbles with friends.
"They are like around same age as us but they play that bubble too. It doesn't matter how old are you but you still can play it here."

Don't know how it can make Rosé smiling and takes the bubble bottle from Jungkook. Then, they went to the field finding the corner that doesn't have a lot of people. Rosé blowing the bubbles.

Rosé doesn't know what feeling is that when she played those bubbles, she felt happy

Rosé doesn't know what feeling is that when she played those bubbles, she felt happy. She totally forgot about the girl said about her before. After she blow the bubbles, she catches them until bubbles disappear.

Jungkook who is just watching her smile happily, he grabbing his camera and snapping hér picture without she realising because she's too busy playing those bubbles. Nothing can make him happy except looking at her happily like this.

"Jungkook..." Rosé called him.

"Humm?"

"This bubble has been finished. Can I get another one?" She saying with pouting.

Jungkook chuckles because he can't handle how cute Rosé asked him to buy another one. But he nodded to her means he agrees to buy it. She jumped happily going to that shop again just to buy the bubbles.

After they done playing another one bottle of bubble, Jungkook bought ice cream for her and himself. They sitting on the chair at the edge of the amusement park eating ice cream together.

"Jungkook, can I ask you something?" Rosé asking while looking at him but he is looking at children playing at the park.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" He said then he continued eating his ice cream.

"Why are you doing all of these for me?" Rosé asked that because it's so obvious Jungkook did everything for her started to persuaded his sister to accept her as a model until he tried to make her happy after she heard the bad things from someone's mouth.

A few minutes after he was silent, he looked into her eyes deeply. Then, he looked at his ice cream and said

"Because I like you."