📸 Chp 20 👱🏻‍♀️

"Yeah, I think I love you." Jungkook doesn't want to look at her because he will blushing because of feels embarrassed.

Rosé stopped eating her ice cream after hearing what Jungkook confessed. If someone else they will happy when a guy confesses their feelings towards them but Rosé feels sad. She remembers what happened to her life before.

"After what had been through in my life before, I really finding hard to trust a man again. I'm sorry." Rosé still looking downward and doesn't want to look at him.

"Not all men are the same. I had a crush on you since you had a part time job as a model when you were still in the school. I got hurt every time I knew that you dated someone else. You dated with an actor and a singer. Those guys are good looking while me? I'm nothing. To be honest, I hate when those guys weren't there with you when you got hates or when medias asked you about your dating life." Long story from Jungkook.

"Are you really knew about me since I was in the school?" Rosé frowning.

"Yeah, I asked my sister to bring me with her whenever she had to go to an event with full of models just because I want to see you if you were there. I can't believe that right now you're here sitting beside me. It's like a dream." Jungkook's long explanation.

"Jungkook, I-" Rosé wanted to say something but cut by him.

"It's okay. I don't force you to like me back. At least you know about my feelings."

After a few minutes they being silent, she started saying "Jungkook, just give me some times to take a break from dating or loving life and then I will tell you about my feeling towards you, okay?"

Jungkook smiled and slowly nodded to her. He feels like he should be happy that finally his crush is beside him although she silently rejects him. Then, he is more happy after seeing her smiling.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

At 10:05p.m. Jungkook sneaked into the house and the whole house was the dark like no one is there. Jungkook slightly closes the door so the door will not make it sound. When he turns back, he saw someone. He gasped even though he knows who is that in the dark. That someone is his sister.

"You're still awake?" Jungkook asked with awkwardly smiles.

"How dare you brought her out." IU crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's my fault." Jungkook doesn't want his sister blame to Rosé too.

"I don't mind if you want to bring her everywhere but please be punctual. It's not even the end of working time."

"But we already done our shots."

"You need to grow up, Jungkook. After our mom gone, you still with this attitude. You're not kids anymore." IU's words made him being silence.

He can't believe his sister still brings up about their mom when she wanted to give advice. He knew that he's immature but at least he's still trying.

"Please, noona. We're at home. Don't talk about our works in this house. I'm tired. I need to sleep." Jungkook left IU alone.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

After a few days they published the magazine with Jungkook and Rosé as the cover front page with Tiffany & Co., a lot of people bought it and leaving comments about it.

[1] Wait a minute, who's the guy with Rosé? He's so hottttt!

[2] I don't like Rosé with a man but this is on another level. I hope I can get more couples doing their shots together like this.

[3] She's so pretty 😍 I want to be a model so I can be with a hot guy model like this.

[4] I think he's still new in modeling because I saw he's being awkward but he's still good tho.

[5] Isn't this guy is always with Rosé? I saw them together while he held a camera. Are they dating?

"We got a lot of positive feedbacks especially for Jungkook. I guess we can take this advantage and making Jungkook as one of our models here." Said Seulgi.

IU, Jungkook, and Rosé were standing behind Seulgi's computer were looking each other.

"If Rosé get a solo photoshoot, can I being a photographer back?" Jungkook asked IU.

"Sure." A simple answer from IU.

Then, Jungkook looking at Rosé. Rosé nodded and smiled softly.

"Let's go back to our work." IU left them.

"So, now you're more popular than me." Rosé teasing Jungkook.

"I don't think so. There are so many men trying and praising you." Jungkook being humble.

"I think you need to have a fandom after this." She continues to teasing him while chuckling.

Jungkook wanted to tease her back but suddenly his sister came.

"Rosé. Jungkook. Someone wanted to see you." IU said.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Here." IU points to a guy.

"Hey Rosé. It's been a long time we didn't talk or contact each other." The guy said.

Rosé knows the owner of this sound. She knows him very well and she shocked when looking at this guy came for her.