📸 Chp 31 👱🏻‍♀️

Rosé POV

It hurts. It broke my heart. I've never broken and felt terrible hurt like this. He left me without saying anything. What did I do? Did I saying bad things to him before I entered IU unnie's room? I don't want the same old love story come back. It's always sad ending.

When I came back to make up table, I saw that bouquet flowers again. Why is it still here? I threw it in the dustbin earlier. Someone put it back on the table?

"Seulgi, Who puts this bouquet on the table? As I remember, I threw it in the dustbin." I quickly asked Seulgi because she's always know everything happened in the office.

"Ohh.. erm.. wait a minute. You threw it? I thought someone is jealous because you got flowers and threw it on the dustbin. So I putted it back on the table. I made a mistake." Seulgi explained everything and of course I saw her face was terrified.

"And.. and... I thought you like those flowers that's why I putting them back. You seem like it maybe you want to keep it." She continued.

"Of course I like it but if it was from Jungkook! But it's not. I hate to keep it!" I raised my voice a little more than usual. But I freeze for a second when I thinking of something.

"Hold on, don't.. don't tell me that Jungkook found these flowers." I felt nervous and scared at the same time.

"Errr...." this is the only word that Seulgi can give. I hate it when she won't answer me.

"Well I saw he found these flowers when you were in IU's office room. I guess you know why he left you." This time Kai is interrupting when Seulgi can't answer it.

My eyes widen open after I heard Kai's words. I quickly grabbed my phone to call Jungkook. Although I know he won't answer my call but I keep calling him so many times.

"Pick up. Pick up. Pick up, Jungkook. Please." I lowered my voice but at the same time I saw Kai and Seulgi are staring at me while I'm rushing to call Jungkook.

After Jungkook didn't answer my call, I'm trying to message him like spamming every second.

Yet still no reply from him. I don't know what should I do? I don't even know where he is right now. I don't know what place that he likes to go.

But before I settle down with Jungkook, I need to do something first. I grabbed my bag and went to infront of my workplace building waiting for my uber to pick up me. Yeah, I need to go one place that I didn't want to go but I had too.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

After my uber's coming, it stopped at SM building. Before I'm going into the building, I breathe in and breathe out. I need to calm down and I don't want to make any trouble here. I never forget to bring the bouquet of flowers.

I cannot deny it when the security of SM building is tight but I don't care. I want to find something quickly. Lucky me that he's in the lobby with his two friends. I believe those two are Taeyong and Mark. I walking faster to Jaehyun and throwing bouquet to his face.

He doesn't do anything. Instead he takes the bouquet from the floor. A bodyguard and a security guard are coming to me.

"Miss, you need to calm down. You're in SM building. Anytime SM will sue you or else I throwing you out of here." The bodyguard trying to talk nicely to me but I don't care about him. I ignored what he said.

"Why are you give these flowers to me?! Are you insane? I have a boyfriend! Can't you let me be happy for once?! After you left me, I don't need you anymore. Why you came back?!" I screamed and everyone who was there watching us.

"I'm sorry, miss. Let's go!" The bodyguard and security guard dragged me to go outside but being stopped by Taeyong.

"It's okay, hyung. Let her go." I heard Taeyong said that.

"Are you for real? I'll get fired if I let her do anything to Jaehyun. It's my job to protect him." The bodyguard said.

"It's okay, hyung. I'm okay. Let her go." This time Jaehyun says out.