📸 Chp 27 👱🏻‍♀️

Everything that IU told them about busy schedule in the next day is true. Both of them didn't feel awkward to each other when they got photoshoot together. Not even like before. They did everything that IU told them to be a professional when it comes to work. No joking around on the set.

A/N: The figure above is unprofessional editing from me

A/N: The figure above is unprofessional editing from me. The reason I put it just wanted all readers imagine the example their shoot together. So don't judge me.

Like other magazines, Jungkook and Rosé will telling everything about their life, career, relationship, and who started the first move. Their stories will make everyone wanted to buy the magazine and knowing about them more.

Furthermore, Jungkook is the one who is fine and excited to tell the world about his feeling towards Rosé to make sure fans don't attack her anymore. But all those fans are still cannot stop giving hate speeches to Rosé although Jungkook told them not to do so.

Rosé who is done when people insulting her, she just doing nothing like she had a shield when people attacking her using guns. As long as Jungkook is stay with her is enough and of course she is happy with him.

Rosé POV

After finishing my shoot with my boyfriend, I don't know why I still wanted to close with him. Maybe it's because I never ever had shooting together with my boyfriend before this. I never let go of his hand since the first shoot until now.

Yeah, we tried to be professional infront of IU but since she already gone to her room, we can do whatever we want. Suddenly the director of YSL, Mr. Lee wanted to meet personal with Jungkook only.

"Mr. Lee wanted to discuss with me outside this building. Are you okay if I go with him?" Jungkook says while hugging my waist.

"Yeah, sure. This is your chance. You will get more jobs from him." I said to him while nodding happily.

"Are you sure you don't want to follow me?" His face started closing to mine and his eyes straight looking into my eyes.

"Yes. Anyway, I'm not going anywhere. If you come back here, I'll be here." I'm smiling to him.

I heard him giggling after I said that. Then, he distanced his face from mine and said "Okay. Don't forget to text me later, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded and watching he's slowly disappeared from my eyes.

After that, I'm going to make-up table and get ready with maeng to remove my make up. Then, I need to change my clothes. My face feels light after maeng removing my make-up but I don't know I think when I was about to stand up, I saw an earring on make-up table.

I took it and asked Maeng if she knew whose this earring belonged to. "Maeng, did you know about this earring? As I know, I never have this design of earring or is it just me who didn't realise this earring existed on the make-up table?"

"Err..." I heard she stuttered.

"Maeng... It's okay. Just tell me." I trying to persuade her.

"I- I think- maybe... you- you should ask Jungkook about this. Not everything I know or answering all those questions. I'm sorry." My eyebrows started frowning after knowing Maeng acted like a scared person.

"Okay." My simple answer.

After Maeng is gone, I got a message. I thought it's from Jungkook but I was wrong. It's from Jisoo unnie!

Jisoo Unnie
Hi, Rosé. I arrived in Korea after done working in LA. Want to meet up?

Me
Omg, unnie. Of course I want to meet you. I miss you :(

Jisoo Unnie
Lol I miss you too. Okay then we'll meet at our favourite place.

Me
Okay.

After I'm done changing my clothes, I text Jungkook that I wanted to meet Jisoo unnie. Somehow I didn't wait for him to reply me back because I still rushing to meet Jisoo while walking to fast. At least I told him and he got my text. I know he's busy with Mr. Lee.

I thought I'm the first one to came early before Jisoo unnie but I saw her already sitting on the chair at playground. I running to her and hugging her too hard because I miss her.

"Unnie, it's been a long time you've been in LA. You didn't asked how I was." I pouting in front of her. She is the only one that I always pouting beside Jungkook.

"Although I was in another country, I still know everything about you especially your relationship with Jungkook." Her words made me wonder how is knew about my stories but didn't ask anything me.

"You knew?" I asked her.

"Of course. Let's sit down here first." I just followed what she said. I sitting beside her on the chair.

"How is it? Are you happy with Jungkook?"

"You don't need to ask. Of course I do." I'm smiling while imagining Jungkook's face.

Jisoo unnie chukled at first but suddenly her tone became serious when she asked me "How about Eunwoo?"