📸 Chp 25 👱🏻‍♀️

At SM building, Taeyong chasing Jaehyun to tell him something that maybe he doesn't know about it. He took a deep breath after finally Jaehyun stopped walking fast.

"Have you heard the news about Rosé?" Taeyong asked Jaehyun still with tired breath.

"Can you stop talking about her? After all people hated me because I dated her, then you wanted to make me can't move on from her?" Truthfully Jaehyun still loves her but because of fans, he needs to let her go.

"I'm sorry I'm shocked because there's the news about her dating someone. Do you know who is the guy?" Taeyong asked.

"What? That's... That's too fast. She already found my replacement?" Jaehyun started looking downward.

From Jaehyun's face, Taeyong knows Jaehyun still can't move on from Rosé. It's not easy to forget people that you still love especially it's not even from your heart to let go someone.

"It's not late to meet and apologize to Rosé again." Taeyong gave suggestion.

"She has a boyfriend. How can I meet her. Her boyfriend will be jealous." Jaehyun half agree half disagree with Taeyong's suggestion.

"Just meet as a friend not ex boyfriend/girlfriend. Know the difference." Taeyong said and left Jaehyun alone.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

While Jungkook taking care of his camera, he saw Rosé with straight face without even a single smile from her lips when she saw Jungkook. Is he did something wrong to her? Then, he saw Rosé with sad face while walking quickly like avoiding to see him.

This cannot be happening. There must be something that Rosé being like that. Without thinking too much, he chasing her and grab her hand.

"Baby, what happened to you?" Jungkook tried so hard to make Rosé turning and facing him.

"Nothing." A simple word from Rosé but still she couldn't make eye contact with him.

"If it was nothing, you won't avoiding me like this." Jungkook trying to hold her right hand.

"Please, Jungkook. What if your sister saw you holding my hand? We need to be professional at work, remember?" Rosé pulling her hand and hopes that Jungkook let go of her hand.

"I will not let go of your hand until you tell me what's going on." He gripped her hand more tightly.

"Okay okay. I'll tell you... but not here." She takes a deep breath when Jungkook still not letting her go.

"Tell me where you want to go?"

"Beach."

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

As usually, Jungkook brought Rosé out of their workplace without his sister permission but they still bringing their bodyguard. Don't know how their bodyguard agrees to not telling his sister where are they going to.

Before they step their foot on the sand at the beach, suddenly some random girls screaming and running to Jungkook. They're excited to take autographs and selfie with him.

"It's okay. Don't be rude to your fans. I'll waiting here." Rosé distant herself from Jungkook and gave his fans a space.

"But-" Jungkook wanted to close with her and didn't want his fans coming to him but his fans too fast.

The bodyguard quickly preventing them close to Jungkook and saying "Do not touching him or else you cannot get his autograph or take a selca with him."

"Okay." Saying a girl then rolled her eyes annoyed with the bodyguard.

However, Jungkook felt guilty with Rosé. He wanted to leave all these girls can't stop screaming but he remembered she said 'don't be rude to your fans' making him treat them nicely.

While Jungkook is busy signing on the paper, a girl said "Although you're still new being a model, I followed every news about you. But I don't like the news about you with her." While her eyes focused on Rosé. That means she didn't like Jungkook with Rosé.

Jungkook knew what is this girl talking about but he gave a fake smile to them all. Suddenly another girl said "You should be an actor or idol. You're suited for those and perfect!"

Jungkook doesn't answer anything about what are they saying about him. After he done signing autographs, he said "I'm sorry. I'm busy right now. Give me space." and he left them. The bodyguard followed him. Those girls dissapointed didn't get a selca with him.

He didn't realise that Rosé already standing while looking at the sea. While she busy looking at the sea, she gasped when Jungkook hugged her from behind and put his chin on her right shoulder. But she still giving sincere smile.

"Do you want to know why I avoided you earlier? It was the same reason like what those girls saying about me and you." Her smile fades.

"You heard them?" Jungkook looked at her face and she nodded slowly.

"Yesterday I went out with bodyguard that IU unnie sent to me but all people said bad words and hoping that I break up with you. You should be single so they will have a chance to be with you." She explained about it. She remembered that Jaehyun left her because of he scared to losing his fans. She thinks it might be the same with Jungkook.

"Rosé..." Jungkook holding her both hands after he turned to facing her.

He puts her left palm on his right cheek. A few seconds, he kissed her left palm gently and then he puts back her left palm to his right cheek. He loves it so he can feels her soft palm on his face.

"No one can replace you in my heart. I don't want you to feel insecure about them. I don't know them and they never know how struggles I am to get you. I would never leave you because of them." He explained while giving a smile to her.

After hearing that, Rosé smiled and caressing his right cheek with her left thumb.

"Thank you, love. Thanks for being there for me and accept me. I love you." She never stops smiling.

"I love you too." Jungkook kissed her both hands.