📸 Chp 35 👱🏻‍♀️

"Haish, I already know this will be happening. I told them if they'd in trouble, don't involve it to workplace. But they won't listen." IU telling with heavy sigh.

"Is this can make our company had a bad reputation?" The innocent of Seulgi asking.

"This has nothing to do with the company. It'll cost to the model as well."

"So, what we gonna do to bring them back?"

"It's okay, Seulgi. I know what to do. You may go now."

Seulgi didn't say anything but bows and walked out of the office. But before Seulgi about to open the door, IU stopped her.

"Seulgi."

"Yeah?"

"Call them to come in my office right now."

"Okay."

A few minutes later, Rosé is the one who comes in the office. After that, Jungkook is coming without a single smile in his face. Starting from there, it's obvious that they didn't talk and going together.

"Are you guys had a beef with each other? I know about the news. I told you guys if you two had any problem, don't bring it to this place. What will the director say? Be professional please." IU giving long explanation and she knows they're still not listening.

The office became silent for a moment. It didn't make them to talk or answering IU's question.

"Listen. I want you two released your ego and find the chemistry between you guys when we started the shoot. Or else you had no longer with the brand." IU is starting her strict attitude when it was about work.

They already done their 15 minutes break so they continue their photoshoot for magazine and brand. However, IU is still unsatisfied with how Jungkook and Rosé posing. They're still awkward and didn't follow what IU said before.

"Can we do one more time?" IU saying while looking at them with strict eyes.

Without saying anything, Kai who is being photographer, continues to take a photo of them.

*click*

"Again." IU said.

*click*

"Again."

*click* *click*

"Again!"

*click* *click*

"Again!"

There are so many times they took the picture together until Jungkook and Rosé feeling tired. Kai's hands and legs are also sore but IU seems didn't want to stop the photoshoot.

"Again." IU continues.

"Can we stop for awhile? I'm tired too." Jungkook started to voice out.

"I won't stop until I satisfy with your professional work. Now do the work properly." IU crosses her arms.

Jungkook sighs. Hates how strict his sister is. No matter what they're still continuing to make a good pose. IU almost satisfied with their performance but suddenly Rosé is almost falling. Her leg is still sore after she fell and bleed when she trying to catch Jungkook yesterday.

Jungkook realised that and reached towards her quickly catching her before she fell. Their eyes meet each other. They are freezing for a moment because they missed each other touch. IU gave a little smile seeing them like that. For sure she knows her little brother still love and care about Rosé even though they had arguments.

After a minute, Jungkook let go Rosé until she falls on the floor. He did that because he knew he still hurt thinking what Rosé has done to him. The fall makes Rosé moaning in pain.

"Jungkook!" IU gives death eyes.

"I already did what you've told. Now I need a rest." Without waiting for his sister answer, Jungkook walks away and ignores all of them.

IU runs towards Rosé and says "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay unnie but my leg is still sore cannot walk properly."

"It's okay. Maeng!" IU called Maeng.

Maeng running to IU "Yes, boss?"

"Help me bring Rosé to pantry and give her rest."

"Noted."

Maeng trying to help Rosé get up and walk slowly.

Kai coming to IU "Are we in the Kdrama or what?"

"Shut up." IU rolled her eyes.

~To be continued~