📸 Chp 09 👱🏻‍♀️

Almost a month they dated and looked happy together but today Jaehyun wanted to meet Rosé alone.

"My company asked me not to meet or message you after this." Jaehyun said.

"What? You're saying that we need to break up?" Rosé holding her tears.

"It's not my decision. My company allows us date but since our news came out, I lost a lot of fans." Jaehyun can't look at Rosé. He's also suffering from his depression which his company forced him to break up with her.

"How could you! If you're afraid losing your fans you shouldn't move you ass to approach me!" Rosé's tears dropping.

"I know. I know. I really love you. I admit that I always thinking about you. But my work is more important than this. Let me work with peace please." Jaehyun didn't want to hurt her so he said like these to makes her understand him.

"I asking you for last time. You had 2 choices. You choose me or your company?" She's still hoping that he choose her.

It takes 3 minutes to Jaehyun answer that question "I'm sorry. I choose my work." Then he left her alone.

Rosé can't holds it anymore. She fell down and sat on the floor while crying so hard. Some people walking there only seeing her crying alone. They didn't want to bothered her so they walk away.

She crying until her eyes gone red because she's really upset about her boyfriend willing to leave her alone in the street.

Rosé POV

It's my fault because I accept Jaehyun to forget that I broke up with Eunwoo. I didn't know that I will fall in love damn hard to Jaehyun. That's why I'm crying so hard like my world is destroying.

I'm so stupid crying over man that doesn't care about me. He said he loved me but choose to leaves me. Why this world is so cruel to me? Why is it always me?

The next day, I saw the news about Jaehyun and me broke up. It's too fast because his campany is the one who made that article. It's easier for him to get his fans back. I got a lot of hate comments and everyone asked me what happened. I didn't answer them because I turned off my phone. Luckily, today is my day off I don't need to go work.

Another day I walked to my workplace everyone is looking at me weirdly. I know all of them knew about my news. That's why I keep walking without looking them. They didn't ask me anything which makes me better.

When I get into photoshoot in studio, the director says "What are you doing here?"

"What? I'm working here. Where do I need to go?" I frowned.

"You didn't get my message? You are fired. You're not our model anymore." He said without mercy.

"Wait, how can this happened? I didn't know about this." My hands are shaking and my taers almost dropping again.

"You had too many scandal in 2 months. Don't you feel ashamed? If you want to work, just focus on work. You ruined my company reputation." He almost yelled at me but still under control.

"How about the brand? YSL? They're also kicking me out?" I asked still hoping it's not true.

"I'm sorry, honey. YSL is already banned you. Didn't you know that all medias accused us using your scandals as marketing to increase our ranting. The truth is it's not our ideas. You're the one with that problematic." The director crossed his arms because he felt unsatisfied with me.

I stepped back slightly, I was shocked I still cannot believe these happen in 2 days. I thought yesterday was the last time I cried but also today. I walked out while crying. All eyes watching me not because the news but it's because they knew the director fired me.

They shocked why I still working while I'm not working here anymore. I feel embarrassing but who cares? I have bad days. I sitting under the big tree at garden. This place makes me calm.

While I'm healing, I saw a guy who taking pictures of me

While I'm healing, I saw a guy who taking pictures of me. He's wearing all black clothes from head until toes. My whole day is messed up and now this guy wanted to stalk me?
I walking fast to him.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"