📸 Chp 17 👱🏻‍♀️

The cameraman said to Taehyung to take a break because it's lunchtime

The cameraman said to Taehyung to take a break because it's lunchtime. Then, he saw Jungkook is coming with a girl. He thought that he might know the girl.

"Jungkook-ah, why you didn't tell me that you're coming here?" Taehyung asked.

"If I message or call you, you'll never reply back. You seem busy." Jungkook answered.

Taehyung scratched his head "Oh, I forgot about that. Why are you here then?"

"I want to introduce you with my model here. Rosé, this is Taehyung. Taehyung, this is Rosé." Jungkook quickly introduced both of them.

"I think I know you. You're a YSL model, right?" Taehyung says after he handshakes with Rosé.

"Yeah. You knew?" Rosé asked.

"Yep. Glad that to meet you real life because I always saw you in the magazine." Taehyung continued.

Rosé just smiled but at the same time she felt weird how does he knew about her but she doesn't know about him. Maybe she too focus on herself without noticing other male model.

"Um.. I need your help." Jungkook interrupted them because he doesn't want to be late for lunch.

"Let's discuss at the restaurant for our lunch." Taehyung said.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

"I need your help to be pair with Rosé for Tiffany & Co. campaign. They wanted male model." Jungkook asked after he put his camera on the table beside his lunch set.

"When is that?" Taehyung's face doesn't react anything when he asks Jungkook.

"This weekend." Jungkook's short answer.

"Hmm, I need to ask my manager for my schedule this weekend. If I free that time, I'll let you know. If not, I'm sorry." Taehyung feed himself with delicious food after saying that.

"I really hope that you can come this weekend. I don't know who should I ask for being my male model." Jungkook doesn't touch his food yet.

"You sound desperate for looking male model." Taehyung stop eating to look at Jungkook.

"You know my sister, right? I don't want her to find another model."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook then Rosé then looked at Jungkook back. He gave a little smirk because he knew that Jungkook is crush on her.

Taehyung nodded and yes he knew Jungkook's sister very well. She strict when it's about learning and working. Rosé who is being silent since they met, just continue eating because she also doesn't know how to help Jungkook.

She had a few male models but since she got fired from previous company, she didn't contact those models anymore. Besides, she knew those models must be busy for this weekend.

"If you want me to be pair with Rosé, both of us need to chatting. I mean the chemistry." Taehyung quickly to looked at Rosé.

Rosé gave a little shocked then she realised to have chemistry, doesn't mean it only in acting or featuring in singing.

Jungkook is also agreeing and saying "That's why I bring her here."

"Yeah, may I know how you guys know each other?" Rosé asked.

"We knew since we were in high school. He's my first model after I got my first camera." Jungkook replied.

"To be honest, I don't want to be his model. He obsessed with his camera even when I asked him to play basketball. But after he took my photos, all those photo went viral until model agency decided to take me as their worker. Now, here I am. Thanks to Jungkook." Taehyung smiling while eating.

"Wow, you're really great photographer since school." Rosé praises Jungkook.
,
Jungkook only smiling then he feed himself with the food that already cold since he didn't touched his food yet.

[Message from Taehyung]
Jungkook-ah, my manager said I'll be free this weekend morning only for an hour start 9a.m.

Jungkook is happy to see a message from his best friend for being his model again then he told his sister about this. After that, he continued his work.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

[Weekend]

While Rosé is getting ready with make up, Jungkook is still calling Taehyung but his best friend didn't answering. Jungkook is scared if Taehyung doesn't come here to be pair with Rosé.

While Jungkook walking left and right with his phone to calls Taehyung, IU coming to ask Jungkook "Where is your model friend? It's already 9.15a.m. What if our sponsor knows about this?"

"I'm trying." Jungkook is a little nervous.

"Jungkook, try calling him using my phone." Rosé offers him.

"What's the difference if I using your phone." Jungkook frowned.

"I thought it might be he didn't answer when you called him. So, maybe he will answer if you using my number." Rosé gave suggestion before it's too late.

Without saying anything, Jungkook grabbed her phone to call Taehyung. Luckily, Taehyung answered it.

"Taehyungie? Where are you?" Jungkook saying with worried and serious tone.

"This is not Taehyung but his manager. I'm sorry Taehyung is busy right now. He can't answer you." Said the man who claimed manager.

"What-" Jungkook wanted to say more but were cut off by Taehyung's manager. The call ended.

"Hello? Yeoboseyo?" Jungkook wanted to throw the phone on the floor but he remembered that the phone he held is Rosé's phone.

"What happened?" Rosé asked.

"He's not coming." Jungkook's voice is upset.

Then, suddenly IU heard what Jungkook said and she spoke "I knew it. Your friend is not worth it."

"I'm sorry." Jungkook sad looking downward and he knows it's his fault. He should find a backup male model.

"I know you don't have a backup plan for this. To make sure this doesn't mess up, you're the one would replace it to be a male model." IU said without hesitation.

"What? Me?"