📸 Chp 29 👱🏻‍♀️

"Jungkook!" Rosé shouted and call Jungkook from behind.

"Yes, baby." Jungkook turned around to look at his lovely girl behind him.

"Can I ask you something?" Rosé hugging him from behind after she already closed to him.

"Everything for you, love. What is it?" Jungkook holding her hands that already wrapped his waist.

"Sit here first." After Rosé let go his waist and let him sit on the couch.

After they sitting together on the couch outside their office, Rosé let out something from her bag and asked "Who belongs to this earring?"

Jungkook shocked and silent for a moment.

"I'm tired when I asked people, they didn't answer and keep me wondering what's-"

"It was Yeri's." Jungkook cuts her words.

"Who?" Rosé asked.

"Remember I told you there was a model before you? Her name is Yeri. That earring is belong to Yeri." Jungkook explained without looking at Rosé. He is shocking and afraid at the same time.

"Both of you were dating?" Rosé asking with slow tone while looking at that earring.

Jungkook being silent again and staring at Rosé with guilty face. Then, Rosé looking back at Jungkook and saying "I mean what was your relationship with her?"

"I don't know. First I saw her when she approached me and praised my photography skills. Then, she volunteered to become my model. That time my sister and I were desperate to find a new model." Jungkook said and became silent for a while.

"I thought if I brought her to my sister, it will save my sister company but unfortunately my sister doesn't like Yeri's attitude. My sister said Yeri is just purposely praising me just because she wanted to become a model." Jungkook continued and hopped that Rosé understanding.

"Oh, I see. I still wondering why when I asked Maeng about this earring she didn't want to answer while she can just tell it was Yeri's." Rosé continue to asking.

"Rosé, it was a give from me to her." His guilty was rising.

"You love her."

"She forced me to buy something for her birthday and I didn't even remember her birthday date."

Rosé just giving a soft smile after hearing all Jungkook's confessions.

"I promise to you that I will buy something for you more valuable." Jungkook trying to persuade her.

"No. I don't want anything. I just want you to always be with me." Rosé smiles sincerely to her boyfriend.

"Okay but there's nothing wrong if I want to give something special to my favourite girl, right?"

Jungkook's words made Rosé more blushing while smiling.

"There's nothing special in this world unless it's you."

These words make Jungkook realise how cute Rosé is. Suddenly Jungkook kissed her cheek without giving signal. Rosé's eyes were wide open.

"Oh my god, you're not even tell me you want to kiss me!" Rosé shouted slowly while laughing because she didn't know when it's coming.

Rosé tapping over Jungkook's lap while Jungkook keep continue teasing her. They laughed together outside the office.

-👱🏻‍♀️📸-

The next day, Rosé coming to workplace early and alone without Jungkook. He is still not there yet but when Rosé is about to going to make up table, she saw a small bouquet of flowers on her table.

She also saw a letter wrote 'To: Rosé' on the bouquet of flowers but still she doesn't it's from who. She remembers yesterday when Jungkook wanted to give something special to her then she smiled.

"Seulgi?" Rosé called her.

"Yes?" Seulgi walking to her wanted to know why Rosé called her.

"Did you know who gave this bouquet of flowers?"

"A guy was coming here this morning but I didn't recognise him and he said this is for you so that's why I put it on make up table."

"You don't know him?" Rosé still asking.

"Like I said I didn't recognise him." Seulgi answered.

"Do you think this is from Jungkook?" Rosé's question makes Seulgi shocked but her face is still giving a normal reaction.

"I'm not sure but if it's from Jungkook, he might give directly to you. Why must he asked someone to give it to you?" Seulgi said that because she knew Jungkook well. It might not from Jungkook.

"Okay thank you, Seulgi." Rosé giving sile to Seulgi although she is a little disappointed with Seulgi answer.

Seulgi bowed respectfully to Rosé and gone. That time Rosé realised that she can open the letter on bouquet of flowers.

It's written:

Hi Rosie, I know you still love me. If you wanted me, you know where to find me. No one can stop us to meet each other. Of course we're meant to be. I love you!

You baby,
Jaehyun.

Rosé's eyes wide open when she saw the name at the of letter. Seulgi was right. It's not from Jungkook. What's actually happening here? Why suddenly Jaehyun wanted Rosé back?

"Hi, babe."

Jungkook called her from behind. Rosé gasped so hard.

-To be continued-