📸 Chp 36 👱🏻‍♀️

Maeng gave plain water to Rosé for making her feeling more relaxed. A few seconds, IU coming to pantry then she sits beside Rosé. Maeng who is already know that IU wanted to talk alone with Rosé then she left from the pantry.

"Rosé, what exactly happened?" IU started talking.

"Hmm?" Rosé is shocked after hearing that question.

"I mean I know what happened in all medias but I need to know your honestly answer from your mouth."

"I don't know where to begin."

"Okay take a deep breath and start with why Jungkook was mad over you?"

It takes 3 minutes for Rosé to answer that question. She trying to find her strength to explain everything.

"Jungkook mad when he saw someone gave me bouquet of flowers. He was more disappointed when it was from my ex, Jaehyun. It was even worse when all media published the pictures and wrote about I'm coming back to my ex." Rosé almost crying when said that. It's all sudden happening.

IU sighed "What happened to your leg?"

Rosé shook her head doesn't want to answer the question. Everything that she explained about Jungkook earlier is already made her feel guilty. She doesn't want Jungkook looks bad infront of his sister eyes.

"Okay I don't want to force you to tell the story. But I hate when people weren't professional enough in the workplace. Both of you already became an adult. You should know how to resolve the issue."

Rosé still looking down on her knee and trying to avoid eye contact with IU.

"That's okay. Now you need to rest and I will talk to Jungkook later. He's so stubborn." IU left Rosé in the pantry.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

When the time to get home, IU bringing Jungkook and Rosé to their houses but IU dropping Rosé to her house first then IU will come home with Jungkook together.

Cannot believe they're not talking at all in IU's car the whole way back home. After dropping Rosé off, IU started the conversation but the car stopped at the corner of road.

"What happened to you, huh? Why did you do that to Rosé?"

No response from Jungkook makes IU more likely to get mad.

"Stop being so stubborn, can you?! You weren't like this when our mom is still alive. You're not a child anymore!" IU rising her voice in the car.

"Then, you should stop act like mom. You're not even my mom. Yes, I'm not a child anymore so I can di whatever I want. I don't want you to control my life!" Jungkook still can't control himself.

After that, Jungkook looking out of the car's window. He doesn't want to see his sister's face.

IU sighed and said "I know you miss mom. We both do. But you can't do this to the girl that you love. I pity for her."

"She is not my lover anymore." Short answer from Jungkook.

IU thinking for awhile about how to handle her little brother but then she realised that there's nothing she can do. That will be more worse and waste their time. IU started the car and ride to their house.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

Rosé POV

In the morning, I woke up with the sun shining over my face. I tried to cover the light using my hand but I need to wake up from the bed to close the curtain.

My knee is still hurt but I can walk slowly so I wanted to go shower then I realised that IU unnie gave me permission to take a leave for a day. She wants me to take a rest but I feel boring in my house.

This makes me miss my mom in Australia. Usually, we video call but lately we haven't because of my busy schedule. With this free time, I wanted to video call with my mom.

I picked up my phone and started my video call with my mom. When my mom answered it, I almost cried because I missed my mom's face. My mom is not alone. She's with my dad. My dad looks so happy to see me.

My mom asked everything about my work, my life, and my health. My mom didn't ask about the issue that I had to deal. But I know my mom knows about everything in Korea especially the media were spreading it everywhere.

I answered all my mom's questions with happy face but my mom didn't react the same way like I did. She looks more sad. Then, she asked me

"Do you want to go back in Australia and live with us?"