📸 Chp 14 👱🏻‍♀️

Author POV

"Jisoo unnie?" Rosé surprised when she saw Jisoo with another guy. It's Eunwoo. But Rosé doesn't care about him because she happy to see Jisoo.

"How are you? I miss you." Jisoo hugged Rosé.

"I'm good, unnie. I miss you too." Rosé smiling.

"I'm sorry for not being there when everything happened to you. I wanted to find and hug you and comfort you." Jisoo felt guilty. She didn't saw Rosé almost a month because of her busy schedule.

"It's okay, unnie. I'm doing well. By the way, what are you doing here?" Rosé said.

"Oh, I'm here with Eunwoo for meeting the director of Dior. We need to discuss something about Dior event." Jisoo explaining about Eunwoo too because she doesn't want Rosé feel uncomfortable when she saw Eunwoo.

"Glad to see you again, Rosé." Eunwoo shaking hand with Rosé.

Rosé accepted shake hands with Eunwoo while smiling slightly. It's a bit awkward but Jisoo is too smart to break the awkward moment.

"What are you doing here? Who's... who's this guy?" Jisoo smiles while rising her eyebrow to teasing Rosé.

"Um... he's little brother of IU sanbaenim. You know her, right?" Rosé trying to make Jisoo remember.

"Oh, I see. Hi, I'm Jisoo." Jisoo offered her hand to shake with Jungkook's hand.

"I'm Jungkook." Jungkook accepted shake with Jisoo.

"And this is Eunwoo." Jisoo introduced Eunwoo to Jungkook.

"Eunwoo." Eunwoo told his name to Jungkook.

"I know." Jungkook handshake with Eunwoo and of course Jungkook knows Eunwoo because he's an actor.

"Um... We're late to meet the director of Dior so we're going right now. Hope both of you enjoy yourself." Jisoo can't stop smiling.

"Okay, unnie." Rosé said.

Then both Jisoo and Eunwoo walked away together and left.

"Are you good?" Jungkook asking because he knows that Eunwoo is her ex boyfriend.

"Yeah. Let's go have a lunch. I'm starving." Rosé pouting and she needs some food.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

When they're walking to find a restaurant to have lunch, suddenly 2 persons looking at them.

"Are you Rosé?" One girl asked.

"Yeah." Rosé is shocked but still manages giving smile to them.

They almost screaming but they willing to control it so a lot of people didn't hear it.

"Omg! I found Rosé! I'm your fan. You're inspiring me to become a model one day." Another girl shouted.

"Who's that guy?" The girl asked.

"He is-" Rosé's words were cutted by them.

"He's your new boyfriend? He must be a model too." Says girl 1.

"Yeah, he's so tall and handsome. I like he's wearing that black cap." Says girl 2.

Their praises made Jungkook shy and he pulled his cap to cover his face.

"No. No. He's not my boyfriend. He is my photographer. Everywhere I go, he will take a picture of me." Rosé immediately explain to them.

"Oh, you're so lucky to have a handsome photographer." Says one of the girls.

"Um... Can we take a selca together? It's hard to find my favorite person." Says another girl.

"Of course you can. Let's go." Rosé replied.

They were took a selca together including Jungkook. His face is still shocking but he still enjoying selca together with them.

"Thank you so much." Both girls saying at the same time. Then, they left.

A/N: Wattpad is so stingy 😤 I tried to put the gif with small size but it still says it's too big 💀

"Why are they calling me a model?" Jungkook asking while looking at them.

"What were they saying is true. You always behind the camera. Why not you trying infront of your camera. You will have a fans." Rosé teasing him.

"I don't have passionate to become a model. I'm only love taking pictures." Jungkook explained.

Rosé giggles and says "We're reaching our lunch restaurant. Let's go."

Both of them eating together and looking hungry like they're not eating the whole month.
After they're done eating, they going back to their work.

When they arrived at the building, IU stopped them.

"You two are late. Mind to tell me why are you late?"

"Umm..."

-To be continued-

A/N: Hi guys, sorry for not updating lately because I'm busy completing the assignment due date before Christmas and now I've time to update because right now is term break. So, Happy holidays everyone 🎅🏻🎄