📸 Chp 13 👱🏻‍♀️

Rosé's eyes wide open when Jungkook asking about her family. She is sensitive when someone asking about her family because she cry easily.

"My parents are in Australia. I'm the only child. I miss them so much." Her tears were dropping without her realising.

A/N: No hate to Alice (Rosé's sister) tho 🥲 I just wanted to make a story about Rosé being the only child. That's it.

Jungkook looks at her crying makes him can't stay still. He wanted to comfort her but he's still driving.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook worried.

"It's okay. I'm okay. I just can't hold my tears. I'm sorry." Rosé wiped her tears away.

"Are you sure? I'm sorry I'm never ask about your family again." Jungkook said.

"I'm good." Rosé still sobbing.

After 10 minutes thy being silence again, they arrived at Rosé's home.

"You living here?" Jungkook asking while he looking at an expensive apartment.

"Yeah."

"Your apartment is beautiful and expensive. You living alone?" He asked.

She just nodded without saying anything.

"Are you okay walking alone? You want me to walk with you until you reach your home?" Jungkook is worried.

"No. That's okay. My house had security. Thank you for everything." Rosé smiling.

Jungkook only smiling while watching her goes out from his car and waving him. He waving back. After Rosé entering an elevator, Jungkook drove away.

[The Next Day]

They continued photoshoot in second day. Jungkook thought the picture is not nice when he took a photo of Rosé in the studio. He had an idea.

"Rosé, we will have lunch this afternoon. I want to bring you to some place. Do you mind we go out right now?" Jungkook asked.

"Now? But what if your sister knows we go out right now?" Rosé said with worried tone.

Jungkook immediately looking around if there is his sister but no one else.

"She's not here. Let's go." Jungkook brings his camera and pulls Rosé's hand.

While sneaking out slightly, there's two person behind the store's door. They're IU and Seulgi. They only staring them walking together without IU's permission.

"Are you sure wanted to let them go just like that?" Seulgi asked IU.

"Let them be. It's a lunch break soon." IU saying without even mad to them.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

"Where are we going actually?" Rosé asking.

"You'll know it." Jungkook opened his car door same goes to Rosé.

"It's like a playground but there're a lot of green grass. Healing." Rosé looking around.

"Let's take some pictures of you here." Jungkook said.

"What? I'm only wearing this." Rosé shows herself who is wearing white shirt and jeans. Her hairstyle is half-up, half-down.

"It's cute. I want to take your cute picture." Jungkook chuckled.

"Do you want to put on magazine?" Rosé asked.

"Nope. It's for my collection. I want to improve my photography skill so I want you to be my model." Jungkook explained.

"Okay."