📸 Chp 26 👱🏻‍♀️

Like usually when all the staffs start working, suddenly Tiffany & Co. director going to Rosé and pulling her hand go to make up room.

"I want you to get ready as fast as possible because we had the new lock collection for Tiffany & Co. That will give a couple bracelet between you and your pair. And then my staff will give you a short black dress for you to wear it. Okay?" The director said to Rosé.

While he explained to Rosé, Jungkook followed and heard what the director said but he felt weird why the director only wanted Rosé? He heard the director said about 'couple lock collection'  but why he's excluded? Before this, they were desperate to find the pair for Rosé.

Now Jungkook is already there but they made him doesn't exist anymore. Besides that, the photographer is not him when Kai holding the camera. What is really happening here?

After Rosé done with the dress and make up, the director showed her to go to the white background with a guy that they didn't know who is it. Jungkook who doesn't know what work that he needs to do, he saw Rosé will photoshoot with another man.

His body felt hot too and about walking to them but stopped by the director.

"Relax, Jungkook. I just using your girlfriend for awhile only for my new collection. It's nothing more than that. That guy will be professional to her. Don't worry." The director said.

"Then, why don't you take me instead of that guy?" He unsatisfied with the director decision.

"You already had a contract with YSL, right? You can cooperate with your girlfriend for that brand. Stand still or I'll call your sister." The director seems strict about working.

Jungkook took a deep breath to control himself. He knows there will be many trouble if his sister intervenes between them. After the director went to Rosé explain everything that she needs to do with other male model.

Jungkook sitting on the couch while giving glare at them. Who doesn't jealous if their girlfriend with another man. His hand a little shaking when the director wanted Rosé holding the guy's hand.

Looking just fine here when both trying to be professional for photoshoot

A/N: When these hands holding, I can't hold anymore 😭 it should be me (author's hand) 😏

Jungkook is still giving a sharp glance when the director asks Kai to record them holding hands. The hand that used to touch his cheek and now touches another guy's hand. Luckily that Rosé holds the guy's hand because of work.

He can't accept if Rosé's hand falls to another person. He felt only him can touch her. Jealousy is disease.

After Rosé done with her work, she came to Jungkook and sitting beside him on the couch.

"Baby..." but she realised that Jungkook doesn't answer her even he started pouting without looking at her.

" but she realised that Jungkook doesn't answer her even he started pouting without looking at her

A/N: Imagine him pouting and sulking like this 😂

However, Rosé found out that Jungkook is so cute pouting like that. She keep smiling and trying to persuade him to talk with her. It's so funny when we know that only girl who loves to pouting but this is a guy continues pouting.

"Darling, why don't you want talk to me? You don't love me anymore?" Rosé trying so hard to looks at him.

"Hmm... you held his hand." Keep continued pouting.

She giggled and said "These hands are yours. You can touch and hold whenever you want without director asks for."

Suddenly Jungkook smiles and takes both her hand to his cheeks while saying "These hands only mine and I can kiss them anytime but that guy is can't."

"There you are. You know these hands belong to who?" Rosé teasing him.

"Jeon Jungkook." No need to ask more of course he said his name.

Meanwhile, IU coming to them and passing the document to let them check it.

"Tomorrow will be you two busy schedules." Said IU.

"Why is that?" Jungkook asked.

"You have a photoshoot with YSL. You'll promote their outfits stuff. Everything you need to know about the schedule and what time you need to be here all you can see in that document. Anything you can ask in my office." After explaining to them, IU left them.

IU is so busy lately after the company income is getting increased. That's why she doesn't anything between Rosé and Jungkook.

Jungkook smiling while looking at the schedule. Finally, he can working and cooperate with his girlfriend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-To be continued-

A/N: Yeah, I'm still alive. Sorry for late update 😝