📸 Chp 37 👱🏻‍♀️

Still Rosé's POV

Those words make me thinking for awhile. Should I listen to my mom to go back Australia or stay in Korea? If I go back to Australia, I will leave Jungkook too. But he's not even care about me anymore. I'm still in my dilemma.

"Hello? Darling, are you listening to me?" My mom in the video call tried to call me.

"Umm.. Yeah, I've listened to you." I replied.

"It's okay. I'll give you time to thinking first. After that, let me know okay?"

"Okay, mom."

We both hanged up the phone. I hugged my knees on my bed still thinking about what my mom just said.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

Author POV

When Jungkook knew about Rosé took a leave and there's no photoshoot for the brand, he went to the park to take pictures of surrounding area. For him, taking pictures is his hobby and the way for him to healing himself.

The purpose he came there to calm his mind. He pointed his camera to the tree but suddenly he saw Eunwoo walking slowly towards him. He put down slightly his camera and rolled his eyes.

He wanted to walk away but Eunwoo said "Let me explain, please."

"I don't need your explanation. We're not know each other, we're not friends, you're not even part in my life. What explanation that you want to explain? Nothing." Jungkook makes a dirty face to Eunwoo.

"For God's sake please release your ego for a second to listen what I want to explain." Eunwoo almost rises his voice but still with calm.

Jungkook continues to roll his eyes and says "What?"

"Please stop blaming her. She is not cheating on you." Eunwoo said.

"That's it? Because of that woman again? You think I will believe everything you said?" Jungkook said.

"I don't ask you to believe me. But believe her. She did nothing wrong. All of these things were out of control. She didn't ask for it. The day you saw us was not her plan. I came to her wanted to calm her. She didn't want me there for her. That was my fault not her." Eunwoo continued explaining.

"Why are you defending her? You should happy when you know that Rosé and I are not talking and fighting each other. You love her, right?" Jungkook saying that because he wanted Eunwoo telling the truth.

"Yes, I do! I admit it. But that will be waste when in her heart only have you. ONLY YOU. Why can't you feel it? Because of YOUR EGO." If Eunwoo can punch Jungkook, he already did that but he thinks that will waste his time.

"About Jaehyun, she was there because of she wanted to explain to him not to bother her again. He's the one who always obsessed to get back with Rosé. She was mad that time." Eunwoo still explaining.

"How do you know about Jaehyun one?" Jungkook asked.

"You were do fast to read the article about she with another guy but you were so slow when the next article said the reason why she was there. There was an article explaining everything about what happened. I believe you didn't read that article, right?" Eunwoo said.

"Why are you trying so hard to find me and explain everything just because of her?" Jungkook asked.

"We both love the same girl. But she only choose the one and only one. It's you. She got a lot of hate recently. You should be there for her and try to calm her. Don't repeat what I've done to her. I wasn't there for her before this. Now I feel regret. So I don't want you to feel the same way. Go find her before it's too late." Eunwoo walked away.

I know a lot of readers will thinking in this story is like Rosé is the only one who hard to love but the real thing is there's Jungkook, Eunwoo, and Jaehyun are also hard to love someone else. It was because of they hard to letting go of someone that they loved or they didn't want the same way happened again.

Only Jungkook left alone in the area. He standing alone thinking what Eunwoo said to him. He realised he hates himself when he wasn't believing Rosé.