📸 Chp 30 👱🏻‍♀️

"Why are you shocked? Your looks like you saw a ghost. Am I a ghost to you or something happened here?" Jungkook asked but still worried about his love.

"No. Um.. err.. When did you come here?" Rosé acting cool like nothing happened while she hiding bouquet of flowers behind her.

"I just came here. Are you hiding something from me that I don't know?" Jungkook makes her heart beat faster.

"No. Erm.. I just daydreaming about you and then suddenly you came. That's why I'm shocked." Rosé still trying to explain and lie.

"You sure you're not drunk?"

Rosé has nothing to say but stay still shocked when Jungkook said that about her.

Suddenly Jungkook giggled and said "I'm just kidding."

Rosé started realising and giving fake laugh so that Jungkook thinking that she knows he's kidding.

"Have you breakfast already?" Rosé changed the topic.

"Not yet. I woke up late so I didn't eat anything" Jungkook explained.

"Great. Let's breakfast together. Shall we?" Rosé winks at him.

"Okay. Let's go."

After Jungkook started walking, Rosé quickly throwing that bouquet of flowers in the dustbin and followed Jungkook from behind.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

"So, what's your plan?" A sound from a mystery girl.

Jaehyun who's talking with his team members stopped after heard the girl saying that. He doesn't know that girl and that makes him more curious.

"How did you getting into here? This is only for staff and idols. I can called the security guard to drive you away." Jaehyun half of mad at her.

"You need to be patient or else you will regret it." The girl is Yeri.

"You're outsider. You cannot meet us like this unless you're one of the staff here." Mark said.

"Jaehyun, I know you want Rosé, isn't it? So, what's the plan. Let me help you." Yeri said.

"It's none of your business. I'm not interested to share anything with you. Go away." Jaehyun started to standing from the chair that he just sat.

Yeri can't do anything and she left them with angry face. After that, Jaehyun thinking something that makes all his members worried about him.

He needs to focus on being idol to his fans but Rosé the only one in his mind. Jealous, mad, angry, sad, dissapointed, cry, and confused all in one his head.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

After Jungkook and Rosé had breakfast together, they coming back to their workplace. Suddenly IU came and said

"Rosé, can we talk? Alone..." IU gives signal to Jungkook so he didn't know what they're going to talk.

"Why?" Jungkook wanted to tease his sister.

"It's conversation between girl to girl. You're not girl, right?" IU teased him back.

"Okay." Jungkook doesn't want to make bother them, he needs to let Rosé going to his sister.

When Rosé entering IU's room, Jungkook wanted to fix his hair by looking at the mirror. Suddenly he saw a bouquet flowers on the make up table. It makes him more curious when he saw Rosé's name written on the letter. He reads it.

He doesn't know what is in his heart right now. Is it hurt or jealousy? His reaction looks normal but his heart beat faster like there's no tomorrow. He puts the bouquet flowers back on the table.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

"Rosé, the reason why I want to meet you personally is because I want to ask you did you okay if you work over time? Since you got a lot of media's attention, a lot of brands wanted to meeting with you. Are you okay with that?" IU asked Rosé after Rosé sat infront of her.

"Yeah, I think I'm okay with that maybe it's a little bit tired but that's not the reason I need to stop because I love my current job." Rosé answered with humble.

"I don't want to talk about this in front of Jungkook because you know he will disagree about this. I don't want him to worried about your healthy. So, I need you to manage your schedule so you don't be sick because of tired or get pressure. Okay?" IU knows Jungkook very well. He will not focus on work if he too much worry about Rosé health.

"Okay, unnie. I got this. Thank you." Rosé smiled and standing to go out from IU's office.
IU smiled back and don't know how proud she is when Rosé the reason why her company still stay still until today. She is also appreciated and thankful for Jungkook.

Rosé wanted to to find Jungkook but he was not there. Then, she saw him came out from restroom without smiling on his face. Rosé slowly running to him and hugging him but he seems doesn't hugged her back.

She can feel it that this is like different reaction from Jungkook. He even doesn't look at her. Slowly Rosé let go her hug and asked "Baby, what is wrong? Am I did something wrong?"

Jungkook doesn't answer it. He left her and made her freeze for a moment. Her heart doesn't feel right anymore something that wanna let her dropping the tears.

-To be continued-