📸 Chp 39 (Complete) 👱🏻‍♀️

In IU's office, Rosé trying to slow talk with IU about she wanted to leave Korea to Australia. IU shows her sad face infront of Rosé because Rosé is the reason the company level increased.

"Are you sure you want to resign? You still had contract with us. You can take a break the whole month to go to Australia and meet your parents." IU said.

"That's okay, unnie. You always kind to me. I don't know how to repay all your kindness." Rosé lower herself.

"Don't think like that. I like a girl like you. You made this company better than before." IU keep trying to persuade her.

"It's nothing, unnie. I just want to live with my parents there. Thank you for everything." Rosé is about to stand up but IU stopped her.

"Rosé... before you go, you need to go to one room. There is a present for you to being to Australia." IU said.

"Which room?" Rosé asked.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

Rosé slowly open the door and walking inside the room. She was shocked looking a lot of her photos hanging around the room. Those pictures hanging using rope and clip. From there. She was realised a lot of her candid pictures were taken of by someone.

She was more shocked when the pictures shown were so beautiful. The angle and hd pictures were all amazing. It's like someone took it is professional.

Only one question is in Rosé's mind 'who's hanging all these pictures of her?'

"A camera is a SAVE button for the mind's eye and a picture is represent in a photograph. I love these quotes."

"Jungkook?" Rosé frowning when she saw Jungkook slowly coming to her.

"Memories are timeless treasures of the heart. Happy times come and go, but the memories stay forever. A photograph keeps a moment from running away." Jungkook ignored her but still continued his words.

"Why are you doing this? Because of I will move to Australia?" Rosé asked.

Jungkook smirked "God creates the beauty. My camera and I are a witness. The beauty is you."

Rosé opened her mouth a little when he said that.

"Before this, I told my mom I want to be a photographer. My mom said 'take all the moment that you love and save it as a memory.' and my camera had a lot of your pictures. You know what does it mean, right?" Jungkook's long speech.

Well Rosé is a person who cry easily and of course her tears dropping. She wiped her tears quickly because she doesn't want to look weak.

"I know taking your picture without your permission is like an obsess person. But I'm trying to capture what I love as I got a chance. I can't looking at other girl except you. If I can't marry you, I will get marry with your picture." Jungkook is joking.