📸 Chp 18 👱🏻‍♀️

"I know you don't have a backup plan for this. To make sure this doesn't mess up, you're the one would replace it to be a male model." IU said without hesitation.

"What? Me?" Jungkook wanted to defying his sister but he couldn't. "Then, who's gonna take pictures of us?" He asked again.

"Kai will replaces you for taking pictures." IU pointed to Kai who stands beside her.

"Does he know how to take a good angle?" Jungkook doesn't know Kai is good as photographer.

"I'm the director and I knew he's good at it but he's not professional like you so he can be a backup to take your photos. Maeng! Seulgi!" IU doesn't want Jungkook asking again so she called maeng.

After both Maeng and Seulgi came, they waited for IU's next command. "Bring the men's clothes and make up for Jungkook." They nodded.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

After they done doing their job to Jungkook, Jungkook saw Kai focusing and adjusting on his camera. He wanted to asking Kai about the camera but his eyes suddenly catching the girl in front of Kai standing get ready to start her shot.

He doesn't know why he feels his heart beating faster than before. Is it because he worries about his camera or about the girl who will be his partner in the shot. Without he realises that IU pushes him slightly to get closer to Rosé.

When Jungkook closed to Rosé, she gasped in shock because he almost kissed her cheek. Now, her heart beats faster but she still manages it like nothing happened.

"Okay, start now." IU said.

It's a little bit awkward for both Jungkook and Rosé to get close for shot. No, it's really huge awkward between them. Jungkook is like the person doesn't know how to pose because he didn't had an experience in modeling.

To avoid his awkwardness, Jungkook step forward to Kai and said "You shouldn't hold my camera like that. You should hold like this." Jungkook showed him.

"Yeah, I know it." Kai is doing it just for practice but Jungkook already denied him like he doesn't know how to hold camera.

While Jungkook steps backward to go back beside Rosé, he manages to say "Please hold it carefully because that camera is my wife."

Kai just glaring at him and then glaring at IU. Rosé and Kai were shocked at first but not IU because she already knew Jungkook is like that. Seriously? His camera is his wife? A few minutes, they ignored it and started to work.

Looking at Jungkook who is still finding how to pose, IU started saying "You took every model picture but you didn't look how they posed?"

Suddenly Jungkook remembered his first model which is his best friend who didn't come there. He trying to pose like Taehyung posed. Then, Kai shots.

"Okay, can you turn your front body to Rosé's back?" Kai commanded him to take a good angle of them together.

"What-" Jungkook wanted to ask but got cut by his sister.

"Just do it, Jungkook."

He can't do anything just follow what Kai said. He turned his body to Rosé's back but still has space between them.

"Can you move closer to her? I don't want to see the space between you two." Kai commanded again.

Both Jungkook and Rosé are freezing at first but they still manage to get close their bodies. Their hearts beating fast. They are too close until Rosé hears Jungkook breathing upper her left ear.

"Okay good job. It's time to change your clothes." Kai said after IU satisfies with the shots.