Cherishing Your Gifts (Giyushino)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!
Requested by @AlyaNadhirah1

Beautiful. Mischievous. Kind. Brave. Those are the qualities that described Shinobu Kouchou. The qualities that were all the reasons why Giyu loved her. But it was one of these qualities that was currently a pain to him: her kindness.

It was that time of year. The snow was falling, carols were being sung, and of course, gifts were being exchanged. Just your normal, merry Christmas. Well, not much for Giyu. He loved Christmas, yes, but he did not love it when his girlfriend, Shinobu, would give presents to people. Particularly men. Men who would flirt with her while she did it. Hell, she'd even flirt back!

"Here you go", said Shinobu, handing a present to a little boy. "Is there one for me?", asked a man that approached Shinobu. "Sorry. That was the last one." "Bummer. Maybe I can get your number instead?" Before Shinobu could respond, her boyfriend hugged her from the side while glaring at the man. "She's taken." The man backed away. "Chill man. It was just a suggestion." He walked away, leaving Shinobu to give Giyu a questioning look. "Are we done here?", he said coldly. Shinobu nodded. "Good."

The couple packed up what they had to and made their way home. "If I may, what's with your attitude?" "I don't have an attitude", said Giyu. Shinobu grinned smugly and leaned. "Really? Considering back there, I'd say otherwise." Giyu stayed quiet. It remained that way until the couple arrived at their apartment. "Giyu, talk to me", said Shinobu. Still no response. The young woman crossed her arms and frowned.

"Giyu Tomioka, I did not agree to date a child. You will tell me what is going on, or I swear you will be sleeping on the couch tonight." Giyu gulped. His girlfriend just used his full name, so he had no choice but to come clean. "I just didn't like you talking to those guys." "Which ones?" "All of them! You just let them flirt with you like it was nothing! And I was standing right there too!"

Shinobu's stern expression turned into an apologetic one. "I know you're a strong woman and can protect yourself, but I still feel that way, okay?", said Giyu. His girlfriend approached him and took his hand. "I'm sorry. I didn't think about how you were feeling. I shouldn't have done those things." Giyu sighed and rested his head against Shinobu's. "It's okay. It's not like you meant anything you said to them."

"Except for wishing them a merry Christmas, the flirting was completely just nonsense." "You sure?", asked Giyu. "Because I don't think I've ever heard you say things like that to me." "I didn't think you were interested", said Shinobu, feeling a little unsettled by Giyu moving in closer to her. "Oh I'm interested. But if you aren't going to say those things to me, I'm going to have to force them out."

"G-Giyu?", asked a worried Shinobu as she backed away and fell onto the couch. "Maybe I could even remind you who you belong to", said Giyu as he moved his head closer to his girlfriend's neck, placing a tender kiss onto it. "All this just because your jealous?", asked the woman. "Yes. But also because I know how to cherish a gift that have been given to me."

The way she was called his gift made Shinobu blush a bit in flattery.

Lemon time

Giyu kept kissing his lover's neck, while his hand slowly glided down her body. His fingers curled around the hem of her dress and pulled it down. Shinobu's legs shivered and became covered in goosebumps at the cold air that struck it.

Giyu continued further and slid off his green jacket and then her red jacket, then moved his hands under her shirt up to her breasts. "L-look, I know you're jealous and everything, but you didn't have to do this", said Shinobu. "I mean, not that I don't like this, but...." "Stop talking", Giyu said in a husky tone, then captured his lover's lips. The young woman's eyes went wide upon feeling her boyfriend's tongue move around inside her mouth.