Getting Dominated (Kaimaki)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!
Requested by @darkpulse31

Maki stared at Kaito as he did push ups in the middle of the living room. The girl bit on the nail on her thumb, taking in the sight of her boyfriend's biceps as they flexed every time his body lowered to the floor. It was official now. She was horny. And not just any kind of horny. She was feeling the kind of horniness where she wants to be at the the bottom. To be dominated and used by Kaito in anyway he wants. Of course, there was also the matter of actually getting him to have sex with her. She starts to think.

She could try dressing up in something sexy, but that would imply she should be the dominant one. Maybe just some casual flirting? Then again, Maki isn't exactly great at that. As the girl struggled to think, her attention went back to her boyfriend's muscular body. She kept staring, almost completely forgetting what she was originally doing. She didn't even notice that she was beginning to drool. It got to a point where Kaito began to take notice of his girlfriend's gawking. The look on her face made him smile to himself.

He may be an idiot from time to time, but he can tell when Maki wants something, and what it is she wants exactly. The young man decided to be a tease and end his workout routine for the day. He got up and began putting his shirt back on, taking note of the look of disappointment on his lover's face. "What's wrong Maki?", Kaito asked in a smug tone, knowing full well what it was that troubled the girl. "N-nothing", said Maki. Kaito walked up to his girlfriend and hugged her, making her face turn red from the contact.

"Maki, talk to me." "What's there to talk about?" "Why you look like something is wrong." Kaito brushed his arm up Maki's body, making her tingle. "N-nothing is wrong." "Then why were you staring at me and drooling?"

Maki scurried out of her boyfriend's arms and wiped her mouth. "Maybe you shouldn't workout in the living room." Kaito chuckled. "So you were just catching a peek at my business, is that it?" Maki was about to retort, before finally reading the situation. Kaito's current mood was what she wanted. So she played along. "What if I was? You don't make it easy to look away. But it was kind of a dick move to end it so early."

"My bad", said Kaito, raising his hands in surrender. "But if you wanted me to take my shirt off, you could just ask. Or... you could come do it yourself." Maki smirked. "I wish I could, but my staring at you so long made my body to dazed to move." Kaito dashed forward and scooped his girlfriend up in a bridal carry. "Then allow me, m'lady."

Lemon time

Maki cried up at the roof as she felt her nether regions being orally pleasured. She wish she could look down and see Kaito's face, but her skirt was still blocking it. Her clothes were still on, and much to her embarrassment, she was already wet the moment her panties were taken off, probably from gawking at her boyfriend working out. Nevertheless, that was then, and now she was about to get fucked by her boyfriend.

Maki's body tensed up, and she let out a gasp before relaxing her body again. Kaito sat up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "There. Feel better?" Maki nodded. "So we're done?" Maki glared at her boyfriend. "Not even close." Kaito chuckled and took Maki's skirt, pulling it down and tossing it aside. "Okay then." The couple's lips connected in a deep kiss.

Kaito's hand trailed down his lover's body to her maidenhood, rubbing it in circles with his fingers. Feeling this made Maki gasp into the kiss, but was silenced by her lover continuing to kiss her. Maki didn't want to disturb his actions, but in doing so, her legs became fidgety. "Feeling good?", Kaito said into Maki's ear. "Y-yes", she squeaked out. "I feel... so good..."

Kaito smiled and moved his head down to kiss Maki's neck. His fingers rubbed her pussy faster, before sliding in and pumping in and out. Maki saw her boyfriend's other hand move across her back and up her shirt until it grabbed her breast. She then felt a tingly sensation in her waist. "K-Kaito, I'm gonna... I'm gonna...." She finished her sentence with a blissful cry.

Kaito pulled out his fingers and inserted them into his mouth, sucking his lover's fluids off. He then looked at Maki. "I'm gonna give you two options, Maki roll. Do you want me to go in raw, or protected?" Maki looked her boyfriend in the eyes. "Raw. Go in raw. I want to feel you. I want you to cum inside of me. I'm on the pill, so it's okay." Kaito smiled and kissed her forehead.

He got up and took off his pants, making his erection pop out. He aimed it at Maki's face. "Mind helping out?" Maki sat up a bit, taking her lover's cock into her mouth for a bit. Kaito slid out, his member now lubricated enough to slide into his girlfriend's entrance. He got back onto the bed and pushed Maki into it, making her back face him. He grabbed her waist and pushed himself into her. Once his length was all the way inside of her, Maki's eyes rolled back in ecstasy. Kaito pulled his waist back and thrusted forward.

He continued to repeat the process, picking up the pace. Maki whimpered into the pillow, even digging her nails into it. Kaito raised his hand up high, then slammed it down on his lover's ass. A loud slap sound echoed in the room, mixed with a moan Maki made. The slap left a blood red hand print on the skin. "Did you like that?" Maki only moaned. "I didn't catch that", said Kaito as he leaned in close to his girlfriend's face. "Y-yes. Yes. I love it. I love it when you smack my ass that hard." Kaito smiled and kissed her between the shoulder blades.

He kept sucking on the skin until a hickey was left behind. He then hissed as he pressed his forehead against Maki's back. "Shit. I can feel myself about to cum." "Cum. Please. Please cum", moaned Maki. She felt her boyfriend's hand slid under her chest and give her breast a squeeze while he kissed along her jawline. His thrusting became fast, before finally slamming one last time and shooting out all of his seed. Maki's body stiffened at the feeling of her womb getting filled up, and relaxed once it finally ended.

Lemon end

Kaito got off of the bed, his legs feeling like jelly and almost making him fall over. But he held himself up long enough to get a tissue and clean some of the noticeable messes on the bed. Maki stayed on the bed, not moving an inch as she was recovering from the sex she just had. Kaito finished cleaning and crawled onto the bed with his girlfriend. Maki turned her head to look at him, and was given a smile.

They leaned in and shared a kiss. "Feeling fine?" Maki nodded. Kaito stroked the side of her face. "You're pretty tired from all that. I get it. Me too." He moved closer and hugged his girlfriend close. They stayed in their position for about a minute. "Will it ruin the moment if I say I'm kinda hungry?", asked Kaito. Maki sighed, while her boyfriend chuckled. "What do you wanna eat?", asked the young woman.

"Kind of a boring answer, but a sandwich." "Let's go then", said Maki, sitting up and flinching from the pain in her lower area, courtesy of Kaito's relentless lovemaking. She picked up her skirt and put it back on, with Kaito doing the same with his pants, and the two lovers making their way to the kitchen.