Consummation (Yoh x Anna)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

Anna closed the sliding door while she combed her hair one last time. As she walked into the room, she saw Yoh sitting on the futon, waiting for her. "Hey there... Honey." Anna rolled her eyes as she took a seat on the futon. "You're not going to drop that, are you?" "You started it, remember?", asked Yoh teasingly. "If I remember, it was you who said 'I can't believe we're married'. I'm just helping you realize it's real."

"Hate to burst your bubble, but I've already accepted it the moment we got here", said Anna. "What made it happen? The way people looked at us?" "Can't blame them. We're 16 and married." "And Grandpa explained everything to them. So there isn't really a problem, is there?" "If you drop the 'honey' act, there won't be." Yoh let out a sigh. "Okay. I'll stop." Anna smiled, and rested her head on her husband's shoulder.

Just a day before, the two teenagers had gotten married, just as the Asakura family wanted. But it wasn't as bad as it sounds. Years of fighting alongside each other made the love between Yoh and Anna develop and grow. Grow to point that even Anna of all people was excited to get married.

Yoh took a sniff of his wife's hair. "You smell nice." "I should", said Anna. "Considering what we're about to do." Her husband gently took her hand. "You nervous?" "Why? I've made up my mind. You know I don't go back on my decisions." "Anna...", said Yoh. "Remember our vows? We promised to be honest and open about our struggles. So again, are you nervous?"

Anna looked down at her lap. "A little. This... is my first time after all." "Mine too. You're not alone in this. And I want you to enjoy it, so if I do anything that you're not comfortable with, just tell me, and I'll stop." Anna's grip on her husband's hands tightened. "Only if you do the same, okay?" "Deal", said Yoh, nuzzling his head on Anna's.

The girl moved so that she was sitting on her lover's lap and looking straight into his eyes. "Whether you're in or out of a wedding dress, you are beautiful", said Yoh. Anna blushed, then leaned in to capture his lips.

She cupped his face with her hands, deepening the kiss. Yoh pulled her closer, gently falling back onto the futon. He lifted his leg, which was between Anna's legs, into her crotch, making her moan into the kiss. The two lovers pulled out of the kiss and rested their foreheads against each other. "So... how do we start?", asked Yoh.

Anna blushed. "I... I think we already did." Her husband smiled at her and leaned in to give her another kiss.

Lemon time

The couple continued to kiss each other deeply. Anna could feel herself losing air, and pulled away. "What's wrong?", asked Yoh. "Just... catching my breath", said Anna. "That's okay", said her husband. "There are other places I can kiss." He proves his answer by placing his lips on his wife's cheek, and then her jawline.

As his lips moves down to her neck, he reached to the back of her kimono to undo her obi. Anna could feel the clothing around her waist begin to loosen, and instinctively sat up and held the front of her kimono to keep her chest hidden.

Yoh gently cupped her hand. "Sorry. I just... did it out of instinct", said Anna. Her husband caressed the side of her face. "You don't have to worry. I told you, you are beautiful. Every part of you." Anna could feel her face heat up at her lover's words. She decided to listen, and let go of her kimono, letting it drop and expose her chest. Yoh looked at it with wide eyes and a partially open mouth. Anna blushed and looked to the side.

"Yoh, you're staring." "Sorry. It's just... I'm literally looking at a real naked woman." Anna looked down at his hand, and took it and guided it to her breast. "I... I want you to touch me." Yoh nodded and moved closer, placing his other hand on his wife's other breast, and kissing her lovingly on her lips. She whimpered into the kiss as she felt his thumbs brush past her nipples. She put her hands on his and pushed them deeper into her chest.