Trying to be Seductive (Shizuona)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

Vorona stared at the computer screen, scanning the words listed upon it. It would be quite the conversation if someone were to walk past her and see the title of the article was "Methods on Being Seductive". She and her boyfriend, Shizuo, have been intimate with one another before, but not so often due to their work. The last time they've had sex was a month and a half ago.

Shizuo was normally the one to initiate their sex sessions, and the way he would act seductively was always arousing to her. But now, she wanted to try it. She wanted to be the one to do the seducing. She wanted to make Shizuo want her. She wanted to arouse him and make him want to just tear off her clothes on the spot. But she didn't know how to do that, sadly.

Which is why she was now currently on the computer, searching up on how to turn her boyfriend on. Well, other than letting him see her naked, of course. She had just read a passage about making your significant other more excited, and she wanted to try that. As the Russian woman skimmed the words, one sentence caught her eye. "Touch them?"

She knew that couples touch each other during intimate moments. A lot. She looked at her hands, and thought about what Shizuo did with his to seduce her. "I suppose it makes sense", said Vorona. "I just have touch him. Seems reasonable enough." The woman then called it a night, unaware that she hadn't read the whole article to know how to touch Shizuo.

. . .

A man flew into the wall, dazed and covered in a few bruises. Shizuo towered over him, cracking his knuckles while a few other unconscious men were behind him. Vorona marveled at her boyfriend, and didn't take her eyes off of him, even while one of the knocked out men reached out his arm and had it stepped on by the woman.

"That'll teach 'em", said Shizuo. He walked out the alley, Vorona following him. They both assured the girl waiting for them that they had taken care of the men that were harassing her. She thanked them, and was on her way.

"Fucking assholes thinking they can treat a girl like that. If they did that to you, I don't think they'd be alive right now." Vorona felt flattered by her boyfriend's comment. She moved to stand next to him, grabbing his arm and rubbing it up and down sensually. Shizuo looked at her confused. "What are you doing?" "You've had quite a fight. Your arm must be hurt." "Um, not really." Vorona slowly lifted up her lover's sleeve until it reached just a bit above his elbow joint.

She pressed her fingers into his skin, confusing Shizuo just more. "Okay, what is happening right now?" "Just making sure you aren't badly hurt", said Vorona with a suggestive smile. Her poor boyfriend still did not understand what was happening to him right now. "We should get going", he said, just wanting his girlfriend to stop her weird behavior. But he couldn't, as Vorona snuggled against his shoulder, squeezing his bicep. "Okay, I give up. What are you doing?"

Vorona leaned in close to her boyfriend's ear, and began to whisper. "Are you not aroused by my seduction?" Shizuo raised an eyebrow. "Wait, are you trying to seduce me?" "Isn't it obvious?" Shizuo scratched the back of his head. "Vorona, you do know how to seduce people, right?" The Russian woman's face changed into one of confusion, then into one of embarrassment.

Shizuo couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Is that what you've been trying to do?" "They said I'm supposed to be touching you", Vorona said in utter shame. Shizuo smiled at his girlfriend. He looked around, until he saw a familiar looking building. "Come with me." The blonde man took his lover's hand and dragged her along. "W-where are we going?", asked Vorona.

"You'll see", replied Shizuo. The couple continued walking until they reached a building with a sign that made Vorona's cheeks gain a light crimson hue. She and Shizuo were at a love hotel. They made their way inside, where Shizuo scheduled a room for him and Vorona. Their walking had finally come to a halt upon arriving to their room, where Shizuo cupped his lover's hand.