Relaxing in the Bath (Ikki x Stella)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

The doorknob twisted, and the door opened up to reveal a young man walking through. Stella could hear this, and excitedly ran into the main hall to greet her fiancée. "Ikki-!" The young woman froze when she saw her lover covered head to toe in dirt. "What happened?" Ikki chuckled in embarrassment. "I went to go look at the place I thought would make a good wedding spot, but there was a sinkhole." Stella dashed towards her fiancé. "A sinkhole?! Are you hurt?!" "I'm okay, Stella. Some dirt broke my fall."

But that didn't stop the woman from thoroughly inspecting him. "I stink, huh?", Ikki joked, even though Stella wasn't laughing. "I'm gonna go wash this off." The young man made his way to the bedroom, while his lover looked at him with concern. Ikki took out a clean set of clothes and made his way into the bathroom, where he turned the tap and filled the bathtub with warm water. After waiting for a bit, he closed the tap, then climbed in and melted into the soothing sensation of the bath water.

Ikki heard the doorknob being turned, and the door opened to reveal Stella in a bathrobe. "Stella?" "Can I join you?", asked the young woman. Ikki blushed, but nodded while he moved to make room for his fiancé. She walked closer, taking off her bathrobe. Ikki kept his focus in front of him as to not see his lover's naked body. "Why are you looking away?", she asked. "There's nothing you haven't seen before." "I know. It's just...." Stella silenced Ikki with a hug, her breasts pressing against his back and making him flustered.

"Just relax, Ikki. That's all I ask." Ikki sighed, and eased up a bit. "I'm sorry. For not relaxing, if that's been a problem." Stella took the sponge and soaked it. "Not entirely", she said as she began scrubbing Ikki's back.

"What do you mean?", he asked. Stella sighed. "Look, I am just as excited as you are to get married. But that doesn't excuse having to jeopardize your health." "I know that, but I can't just sit around and not plan a wedding", said Ikki. "And you can't just keep doing it until you collapse", Stella said back. Her lover looked to the side in guilt. "It's just... I'm worried about you, Ikki. What if you got hurt today? What then?"

Stella placed her hand on her fiancé's shoulder, which he put his hand on. "You're right. I'm sorry. I'll try and take a break. If there's anything you need...." "Look at me", Stella said suddenly. "Turn around and look at me." Ikki stayed still, his face turning red. "Ikki. Please." He could hear the longing in her voice, so he obliged. He turned his body around and let his eyes land on the naked body of his beloved fiancée.

He put his hand on his nose, trying to prevent a nosebleed. "I wanted you to relax. And I'm going to help you do that." "Stella? What are you talking about?" The young woman moved closer and started kissing her lover. "Don't try talking me down. I want to do this", she said while she cupped Ikki's face. The latter rested his hand on her hip. "O-okay. I... I won't stop you." "Thank you", Stella said with a bright smile.

Lemon time

The couple joined lips, sharing a deep kiss while letting their hands roam each other's bodies. Ikki's hand found its way on Stella's breast, which she pressed closer. He give it a slightly firm squeeze, eliciting a moan from her.

He then put has hand on her other breast, squeezing it as well. Stella pulled out of the kiss and giggled. "You really love breasts, don't you?" Ikki chuckled awkwardly. He the received a kiss to the cheek, then the jaw, and then his neck. His lover's hand traveled down to his crotch, wrapping her hand gently around the shaft and slowly stroking up and down. Ikki gasped at the contact. "Does that feel good?", asked Stella.

Ikki nodded. Stella rested herself beside him, and looked at how her hand was pleasuring her fiancé. He looked at her, and captured her lips. But it was hard to focus on the kiss when he was receiving a handjob from his fiancée, and one that was even better thanks to the lubrication the water in the bath provided. "F-fuck!", hissed Ikki. "Stella... I think I'm going to...." "It's okay. Go ahead. Let it out. Let it all out."

He threw his head back, groaning loudly as he climaxed. Stella's eyes widened as she saw the streak of her fiancé's seed shoot out. "That was... more than I expected", she said at a panting Ikki. She chuckled dryly and planted a kiss on his lips, but he kissed her deeper. He pulled away and moved down to her chest, taking the breast in his mouth. Stella gasped, and rested her hands behind her lover's head, stroking his hair.

Ikki moved his hand in between his fiancée's legs, rubbing it in circles. Stella chuckled. "Move your hand a little up, Ikki." The young man obliged and moved his hand a bit until Stella gasped. "Right there", she said. Ikki went to kiss her on the lips while rubbed her clitoris faster. Stella could feel her body get weak, even pulling out from the kiss resting her head on Ikki's chest.

"Are you okay?", asked Ikki. "I'm fine. Just... don't stop... keep going", Stella panted. Ikki smiled softly and kept going. He could feel his manhood begin to stiffen again. His fiancée hugged him, pressing her mouth into his chest to muffle her loud moan of pleasure while she tightened around her lover's fingers. He kissed her head and pulled his fingers out.

The couple looked at each other and leaned in for a kiss, during which Stella could feel Ikki's erection press against her stomach. "You still have energy left, huh?" Ikki scratches his cheek and chuckled in embarrassment. Stella moved so that she was resting on top of her fiancé, pressing his length down with her womanhood. She began grinding her hips, making Ikki hiss.

"Ikki, I want you inside of me", said Stella. "I want you." The young woman lifted herself up while her lover positioned his erection straight up so that she could slide down on it. Stella closed her eyes, whimpering as she let Ikki's cock enter her. "Does it hurt?", the man asked. "We can stop if you want to." "Don't. I don't want this to end like this", said Stella. "I can push through."

Ikki hesitated for a bit, but then he nodded. If she says she can handle it, then she can handle it. He trusts her. He believes in her. After all, what kind of fiancé, and soon to be husband, would he be if he didn't?

Stella rested her hands on Ikki's chest, stabilizing herself as she began moving up and down. The said man inhaled sharply, and let out a groan. The impact from every time Stella dropped down made the bath water splash. Ikki put his hands on Stella's back and slid them all the way down to her ass, giving them a firm grip. The woman looked straight into his eyes, cupped his face in her hands, and gave him a deep kiss.

The couple separated and rested their foreheads against each other. "Do you feel good?", Ikki asked in a husky voice. "Yes", said Stella in the same way. "Do you?" "I feel amazing", Ikki replied. "I'm glad", said Stella with a warm smile, before sitting up and letting out a moan. Ikki's eyes landed at her clit, where he pressed his thumb and began rubbing in circles. The feeling made her walls tighten around her fiancé's shaft.

"Stella... I think... I might... cum soon!" Stella only moved faster, until Ikki could feel his climax approaching. He let out a loud cry before his cock slid out of his fiancée and shot a streak of his seed onto her back, while she came on his lap.

Lemon end

The couple regained their breaths.

Ikki grabbed the sponge and cleaned off his cum on his lover's back. "Sorry if it's there. I didn't want to accidentally get you pregnant." "It's okay", said Stella. "Just promise me you'll finish inside on our honeymoon, okay?" Ikki chuckled. "I'll do whatever you need of me. I will make love to you more than what I did just now." "Is that a fact?", asked Stella, moving her hand down Ikki's chest, until he gently grabbed her wrist. "Let's save that for the honeymoon." Stella giggled and snuggled into her lover.

"I can't wait to be married." "Me either. And I definitely can't wait to see you in a wedding dress." "You'll like it. It's so beautiful", said Stella. Ikki kissed her head. "I think you look beautiful in anything you wear."

The couple stayed in the bath together for a little but more, until they finally climbed out, got dressed, and climbed together in bed, exchanging one last kiss and smiles before falling asleep.