Kaede's New Swimsuit (Saimatsu)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!
Requested by @Knyforever100

Shuichi parked the car in the driveway, and climbed out with two bags in his hands. He opened the front door and walked into the house. "Kaede! I'm back!" He put the bags on the table and took out the groceries in them. Him and his girlfriend Kaede had planned a trip to the beach and were in the process of preparing to leave. "Be right there!", Kaede called from the bedroom.

Shuichi started putting the food in the lunch bag, while Kaede sneakily made her way down the stairs. "What do you think?", she asked as soon as she was standing behind her boyfriend. He turned around, and upon doing so, his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. Standing before him, eyes closed and hands joined behind her back, was his girlfriend dressed in a bikini.

Shuichi looked at her from top to bottom. The bikini was pink with tiny white polka dots and white frills along the edges. "See something you like?", Kaede asked with a mischievous grin. Shuichi shook his head rapidly. "Th-thanks for reminding me! I-I should go find my swimming trunks!" He walked past Kaede, who smiled at his reaction, seeing as it was the reaction she wanted.

Shuichi made it to the bedroom, searching the closet for his swimwear. Kaede walked up to him, hugging him from behind. "Need help?" "I-I'm fine." Kaede moved next to Shuichi and looked at his face. "You sure? Your face looks red", she said, knowing full well why her lover's face was that color. "It's nothing! Nothing is wrong!", said a flustered Shuichi.

Kaede stood up, crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks. "You didn't even compliment my swimsuit." "S-sorry. It looks good", said Shuichi. "Not good enough. Look at me long, Shuichi. Take in every detail and then tell me what you like."

Shuichi inspected his girlfriend's appearance, while she practically flaunted herself. Shuichi was feeling uncomfortable. Sure, he and Kaede have seen each other naked before when they we're having their "special moments", but he was still able to get easily flustered by a naked woman, including his own girlfriend. "Well? What do you like?", asked Kaede. "I... I think you look good in pink", answered Shuichi.

"You always say that", giggled Kaede. "Say something else." "Um... I think the frills are a nice touch. They suit you." "Anything else?", asked Kaede, tilting her head. Shuichi didn't know what to say. "Anything about my... figure?", Kaede said while tracing her finger down her cleavage. Shuichi shot his gaze to the side. Kaede giggled and took a seat on the bed. When Shuichi looked at her, she patted the spot next to her.

He stood up and sat down, and watched as his girlfriend crawled onto his lap. "You're just too cute", she said, and kissed her lover. "Should we continue packing?", he asked. Kaede shook her head. "I was thinking something else." "Like what?" "You're smart, Shuichi. You can figure it out." Shuichi blushed. He did figure it out. Kaede's flirting and showing off of her bikini. It was clear she was in the mood for some intimacy.

"Well? Have you figured it out?", asked Kaede. Shuichi nodded. "Good boy", said the young woman, capturing her boyfriend's lips and kissing him deeply.

Lemon time

Shuichi felt Kaede's hands slide up his shirt and roam his chest while he was kissing her. The action made his blood flow down to his lower area, creating a bulge in his pants.

Kaede opened her mouth, allowing her lover to slide his tongue into her mouth. While doing this, the young woman rolled her hips so that she was grinding against her boyfriend's crotch. The latter groaned from the sensation. He rested his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him. Said hands began roaming the young woman's body, with one slipping under the pad of the bikini top and groping her breast, and the other into the bikini bottom to squeeze her one buttock. "He got into this real quick", thought Kaede.