𝟏- 𝟒 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

(𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟐𝟕

  (𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟐𝟕.𝟏.𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑)

Kirk returns home from tour, and sees you for the first time in about 4 months.

Y/N Pov:

He was finally going to be here after four, long, dreadful months. After waiting for him to be back by my side, my excitement was destroyed about a month ago.

1 Month Ago

I patiently sat down in-front of the phone, waiting for my beloved boyfriend to give me a weekly call. He used to call every single night since the start of the tour, but he's been busy by the day. I didn't think anything suspicious about this, he's in a successful band after all.

I look up to read the clock. "11:47 pm". Sighing, I got up from my seat and walked over to the kitchen. Pulling the fridge door open, I pick out a cold glass of bottled iced tea.

I grew more and more impatient as i waited for Kirk to call. My eyelids grew heavy as a tried to read the time. The time was now 2:30 am.
"Well he's totally forgot." I sigh in frustration, as I headed up the stairs. I opened the door to the bedroom, I would usually share with Kirk, pulled the quilt off the bed and got cozy. Drifiting away to sleep.

Little did I know, he wouldn't call for the next 2 weeks. I waited for a week for a single call from Kirk. On the Monday, I stopped waiting. Instead, I just went to bed early or stayed up continuing with my work.

Why hasn't he called? Has he met another girl during the tour? Has he fallen out of love with me? Has he completely forgot about me? Again, I know he's a busy man. But, I can't help thinking about this.

Now

Now, I'm sat on my couch watching 'My own Private Idaho'. I didn't really care that kirk was coming home today.

Suddenly, I hear a couple knocks at the door. I get uo from the couch, and walk over to the door. Opening it, I see Kirk standing there with a small smile. He looked exhausted, hair was messy, eyebags, dirty clothes and he was sweating.

"Hey y/n." He grinned as he dropped his stuff and pulled me into his embrace. I sigh and hug him back. As soon as I sigh, Kirk pulls away from the hug.

"Hey, what's wrong doll?" Worry filled his eyes.  "What's wrong is that I haven't heard from you in over a month." I folded my arms and stormed away, slotting myself back onto the couch.

"Y/N I've been super busy! I couldn't catch a break, and as soon as I could call you I knew you'd be asleep!" He sat down on the couch opposite. "You could of fucking called anyway Kirk! I waited for hours and hours every night! I wouldve been happy if we'd talk for at least 5 fucking seconds!"

"You don't know how it is to tour 4 countries! It's fucking exhausting. I thought you'd atleast be understanding! But no, it's all about you isn't it y/n? Everything revolves around you!"

Furrowing my eyebrows, I stared furiously at Kirk. "Kirk Lee Hammett, don't you fucking dare speak to me that way! Don't come back to the house after a month without contact and start shit talking to me!" I growled furiously at him.

Regret and sadness is all i could see in his eyes. Getting up from my spot, I paused and looked at Kirk. "I'm going to bed, speak to me when you're not acting like a complete dick." I stormed away.