𝟏𝟎- 𝐀 𝟐 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

(Small imagine)

(Small imagine)

It was about 2 in the morning, I was up finishing watching a movie. Just as I was about to turn off the tv, my phone rang. I sighed and pushed myself off my knees and walked over to the phone.

"Hello?" I asked, leaning my head on the door frame. "Y/N!" A familiar voice shouted in the phone, causing me to flinch and hold the phone away from me.

"Hi Kirk." I forced a smile. "Hello baby!" He once again shouted, He's drunk. "Where are you Kirk?" "At Lars' apartment, why?" He slurred out.

"Because it's 2 in the morning man! I don't want a shouting Kirk Hammett calling me!" I sneered at him. "Ouch, you're mean to me!" Kirk whined. I chuckled, "Get over it, why'd you call me?"

"To hear that beautiful voice of course!" I barely heard him, "What are you saying Kirk?" Sighing, I started to tangle the phone line around my finger.

"I miss youuuu." Kirk exaggerated, dragging out the 'u'. "Kirk you saw me about 3 hours ago."  "Yeah but still! I'm stuck with fat Lars." "Hey!" I heard Lars shout in the background, causing me to giggle.

"Kirk drink some water please, I'm going to bed." "No, no, no no no don't go to bed yet please!" "Fine." I leant against the wall, my eyes stinging and my posture drooping.

"So," He hummed. "What ya wearing, hon?" "Goodnight kirk." I hung up on him, and walked into the bedroom.

"Fucking idiot." I muttered giggling at Kirk.