𝟓- "𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲"

Kirk suprises you as soon as you wake up, with a cake

Kirk suprises you as soon as you wake up, with a cake. But the cakes a bit... yeah..

My eyes slowly open and as soon as I fully open my eyes, The first thing I see is Kirk. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" He smashes his lips onto mine. I pull away, "Thanks Honey, let me have a shower though please."

Kirk rolls his eyes. "Fine. But you have to hurry! You need to open the present I got you!" I push Kirk playfully out of the way and giggle whilst I make my way to our bathroom.

After freshening up, Kirk was right outside of the door waiting for me like a dog. "Yay! You're finally out." He grips onto my hand and starts to drag me out of the bedroom.

"Here!" Kirk walks us to the Kitchen. 4 presents laid on the bench. "Aww thanks Kirk, yoy really shouldn't of have." "Oh but I really should've." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Now open them!" The first present was a necklace, with his favorite guitar pick hanging off of it. "Baby, I love this so much." I look at him, he was smiling like a dork. The next present was a hall and oates vinyl, the other was an expensive watch I have been asking for, for a long long time.

And the Final present was, a photo of Kirk and I at our friends wedding, framed.

"I love these all so much." I say wrapping my arms around him. He smiles and kisses the top of my head.

"Happy birthday honey." Kirk pulls away quickly. "Oh and i have this!" He walks to the fridge and pulls out a cake.

'Happy Birthday y/n!' Icing writing was written on it, and some clearish frosting.

"I bought this but put some finishing touches on the top." He smirks. Kirk was trying not to erupt with laughter.

Thats when I realized.

"Thats not... That's not what i think it is." I pointed to the cake whilst he cut a slice.

"What? The frosting?!" He mockingly batted his eyelashes. "KIRK HAMMETT, DID YOU PUT YOUR FUCKING CUM ON THE CAKE?"

He started to erupt with laughter, holding a slice of the cake on a plate. "Why, won't you have a taste?" He held the plate up to me.

"NO!" I started to run away and he chased me. "EAT IT ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!"