𝟑𝟎- 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭

1996

You were in a limo Kirk had rented for the two of you. This new Kirk just spoiled you.

You didn't complain, but you were so confused about how materialistic he'd become. Like, he cut his hair short and started wearing eyeliner, a lot, and got piercings. He looked hot, you were practically drooling over him any time you took a glance at your boyfriend. But something just wasn't right.

Currently, you sat in the limo by yourself, waiting for Kirk and the driver to stop their feud. You didn't bother breaking them apart since you were tired of Kirk's bad attitude toward everyone. It was like someone took Axl Roses' DNA and injected Kirk with it.

You shook your head at the arguing and decided to peek your head through the ajar door. "Hey! Can you two quit arguing? It's 7 pm, and the reservation is booked for 7:30 pm, and the place is 20 minutes away! So zip it and argue later! I don't have all night!" The two instantly shut up as Kirk rolled his eyes and joined you in the limo. The driver slammed the door shut behind Kirk.

"Dick," You mumbled under your breath that was aimed at Kirk, but of course, he didn't hear. The driver hopped in the driver's seat and drove away from your shared home.

Kirk reached into his pocket, pulled out a huge cigar, and lit it. Smoking up the back of the limo, making you cough. You were weirded out by the silence you and Kirk sat in. So, you asked the driver to play music and he did, since he actually liked you, unlike Kirk on the other hand.

It was still awkward between you and Kirk. You hated it. Where was this goofball with the long hair, crooked teeth, and the one who loved to muck around with you?

"So why did you make a reservation?" You asked Kirk trying to break the awkward silence while Led Zepplin's Stairway to Heaven played in the background.

"Just wanted to spoil my beautiful girlfriend." He smirked, then deeply and roughly kissed you. Which took you aback, you didn't expect Kirk to be that rough.

After a couple more minutes, the driver pulled up in front of the fancy restaurant and Kirk got out first. He stood holding his hand out waiting for you to get out. And just as you thought, paparazzi were everywhere, behind a red-roped barricade. Since, all celebrities came to this restaurant.

"Y/N! Y/N when will you get married to Kirk?" One of the paparazzi yelled which you brushed off since you hated paparazzi.

The two of you finally reached inside, and the waiter sat the both of you in your VIP seats Kirk booked. The waited asked for the two of you to follow him which you did. Kirk held your hand as the two of you followed him.

The two of yoy sat at the table as the waiter handed yoy the menus. "Just call one of us over when you're ready, in the mean time anything to drink for you?" "2 red wines please," Kirk said as the waiter nodded and walked away.

You stared at your boyfriend. He was wearinf a red tuxedo that matched your red dress. Yoy still had your jacket on since it was so goddamn cold. That's when the waiter came back with a bottle of red wine and poured it into both of you guys' wine glasses.

You thanked him as he once again walked away. You reached for the glass and took a slow sip. You hesitated swallowing it but you had to since you already took the sip.

A few long months ago, you'd completed rehab from a raging alcohol addiction. You'd just drink when ever yoy had the opportunity. But since then, you hadn't touched alcojol or wine. Until now.

Kirk noticed yoy barely drunk any of the wine.
"Y/N drink the wine, come on," He said pasibe aggresivley. "I don't really feel like it." Kirk rolled his eyes and called for the waiter.

He ordered for the both of you, not allpwing yo to get your say. And before you could even correct the order the waiter snatched the menus and walked away.

Confused, you looed at Kirk. "That's notnwhat I wanted Kirk," "You took too long to decide. Like how you're taking too long to drink that wine. And why do you still have your jacket on?! Jesus y/n what is wrong with you tonight?!" Kirk got up. "I'm going to the bathroom."

Kirk had left you there. You sat in silence. What just happened? You removed your jacket suddenly feeling flustered, hot and embarrassed. Embarrassed that Kirk pratically yelled at you. What the hell is wrong with him?!

He came back, and you got a good look at his eyes. His pupils were huge and dilated. The waiter came along and placed the dishes infront of the both of you.

You stared down at the meal and thanked the waiter since Kirk didn't. You looked back up to him. That's when you saw the white powder under his nose.

"Kirk you got a little something-" You attempted to point to his mose but he slapped your hand away.

"Okay that's it! What has been your prblem
lately?! And why the fuck do you have coke on your nose!" "Dont shout at me!"

You stood up angrily "I have every right to shout at you! All you do is shout at me now and I'm sick and tired of waiting for you to be yourself again!" Kirk got up as well, he reached for your wine glass and poured the wine all over your dress.

You looked down in pure shock then furously looked at him. "Are you going to cry y/n?" "No, but I'm going to do this!" You picked up your plate of food and placed it on his chest, staining his tuxedo as you smeared it.

"We're done. Until you get your little, I'm sorry I mean BIG cocaine problem fixed, we're done and I don't want to see your fucking face again."