𝟑𝟓- 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞

Some time in 1997

You, Y/N Hammett, were done. Absolutely done. Done with the bullshit. Done with the media. Done with the lies.

Kirk, your husband. You were done with him. Everything was gone, crushed matter the fact. He had ruined everything, and I mean everything. Nothing mattered to you anymore, well everything that involved Kirk, didn't matter.

Last week, you walked into your home to find a magazine placed on the opposite side of the front door. Curiously, you obviously picked it up, since you saw Kirk on the front, which made you smile.

As you stood back up to read the magazine cover, your smile instantly faded.

'Kirk Hammett seen with a new woman?! The pair had been seen kissing and hugging multiple times in New York! Has Kirk and his beloved wife, Y/N, gotten a divorce?!'

You screamed at the top of your lungs as you saw the cover photo of him being too touchy with this random woman.

You felt numb, uncomfortably numb. You couldn't move, you couldn't move an inch. You clutched onto that magazine as you stared at it. Every detail was taken in. Every single detail was memorized.

Kirk Hammett, had cheated on you. Multiple times. And you, were not going to let this slide.

You sat in your home, holding divorce papers. Waiting on Kirk. So, when the doorbell rang you slowly got up and answered, thinking it was Kirk. Your heart pounded, as you opened the door, revealing James.

"James?" Pure confusion and shock in your tone. He instantly hugged you. "I'm so sorry y/n," You sighed and hugged back. You then pulled away and led James to the living room.

"So you saw it?" You asked pouring a bottle of whiskey into shot glasses for yourself and James. He nodded. "He told us he was going to go get some new equipment. I knew it was suspicious." You groaned. "So he lied too?"

"Yep," James downed the shot as you followed in his steps. Your leg bouncing up and down rapidly. "He's going to be here any minute now, and I-" You stopped to try and think of the words you were going to say.

"I'll just show you." You picked up the papers from the glass coffee table and handed them to James. James took them and read quietly to himself.

"You know what." James placed the stapled papers down on the table. "I think that filing a divorce is the besy thing to do in this situation, y/n. But, would you be in debt though?"

You shook your head. "I don't think so, I'm independently wealthy, because of modeling and stuff. But, I won't be in debt." James poured more shots.

"James," You started, as he looked up to you, placing the bottle, almostempty, whiskey bottle down. "Thank you for caring," "Of course I care, you're my best friend y/n. You've been my best friend since like 1972." You smiled.

The front door suddenly swung open, revealing a stumbling Kirk Hammett, who was dressed in red, with smudged eyeliner and was overall looking extremely sloppy.

"Hey! The two best friends!" He stumbled over to the two of you. "Hello baby, looking sexier than e-ever." He slurred out, attempting to embrace you, but you dodged him and pushed yourself off the couch.

"Hey, whats the matter?" James stood up defensively and walked over next to you. "You're the matter Kirk! You cheated with that slut!" "What slut?! Don't accuse me of- Ouch!" You through the magazine smack-bang right in the middle of his face.

He stumbled back, and looked down on what had hit him. "So we're going to do this y/n?!" He shouted picking up the magazine, and charged towards you. James pushed him back.

"Read the fucking magazine Kirk!" You shouted, spitting in his face. Kirk backed away, and so did James, but he continued to stand next to you, with folded arms, looking more intimidating than ever.

"Y/N- This isn't what it looks like!" "Oh, it is. I want a divorce." "What?" "I want a fucking divorce! God are you a cheater and deaf?! I've filed for a divorce and you are going to sign those papers! Whether you like it or not!"

Kirk stumbled and started to cry. "Y/N please I can't do this without you, I n-need you." "Should have thought about that before fucking that girl then, Kirk."

That was your last interaction with him.

The next interaction was at the court the following week. Where you had majority of the money the two of you had shared, and you had full asset of the house.

(Two updates?! What!!! 😛)