𝟐𝟎- 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧

You and Kirk's wedding, (b/f/n - best friend, m/n- mum, d/n - dad

You and Kirk's wedding, (b/f/n - best friend, m/n- mum, d/n - dad. I'M SORRY FOR ALWAYS PUTTING DUFF IN THESE STORIES SOMEHOW)

November 19 1995.

Kirk and Y/N's wedding day. Kirk was happy, y/n was as well, but she was so nervous. Not because of the actual wedding, because her parents are absolutely horrible.

They invited themselves, and when she introduced Kirk to them, they instantly disliked him. They called y/n so many times just to go on about how she could find someone better than Kirk, but she didn't listen, she'd hang up mid conversation.

Y/N stood in front of the mirror, staring at her dress. "What happens if they do something mid wedding b/f/n? Like that would be horrible and I just know they don't want me to marry Kirk!" B/F/N was y/n's childhood best friend, they've been close ever since. She knew how horrible y/n's parents could be.

"They won't, and if they do, you know I'm going to fight them." Y/N chuckled nervously and sat down on a chair. B/F/N pulled up a chair right in front of her. "You look gorgeous honey." Y/N sad smiled at her. "I didn't even want them here." "I know honey, please don't cry, you don't want your pretty makeup to be ruined now, do we?" Y/N leaned in and hugged b/f/n tight.

Well, Kirk was pacing up and down in the other room. James, Lars and Jason, also in the room. James was the best man. "Dude! I know she's worrying about her parents! She's been non stop talking about them!" Kirk ran a hand through his hair. James walked over to Kirk, grabbed his shoulders and shoved him down on a seat. Kirk brought a hand up to his mouth, nibbling on his nails.

James kneeled infront of him, "Look man, it's going to be perfect alright. You just gotta calm down ok." James patted his back and returned to where he was sitting. Kirk's leg bounced up and down continuously.

Y/N and Kirk were nervous. Y/N and B/F/N heard a knock at the door, b/f/n got up and answered it, Y/N's best friends Tommy Lee, Duff McKagan and Eddie Van Halen. It was the most randomnest friend group ever, trust me she knew. B/F/N greeted them and let them in. "I'll wait outside alright." Y/N nodded at her as the boys sat down in the chairs infront of y/n.

"Hey." Eddie smiled at her and patted her knee. "You look nervous." "Because I am Tommy! And you know how terrible m/n and d/n are! You've expierienced my dad chasing you around my house multiple times!" Tommy chuckled and y/n shot him a furious glare, which made him shut up instantly.

Y/N scratched the side of her face. "Axl's already out on the piano." Duff spoke up. "Of course he is." Y/N sighed and looked at the three. "I wish you guys were my bridesmaids honestly." She giggled. "We could of been, but you didn't offer it to us!" Eddie acted offended.

"I don't even like my bridesmaids, I just got who I could." "Then fire them." Y/N shot Tommy a confused look. "What do you mean fire them?" "You seriously want them to be standing up with you instead of us?" Duff asked running a hand through his teased bleached hair. "No, No I dont." "Well lets deliver them the news!" Eddie shot up from his chair, then they all heard a knock at the door.