𝟖- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝐩𝐭.𝟐)

(Here's a part 2 since it was requested)

As you basically ran down the hall to your car, you smacked right into an open door. "Ow!" You shouted, but you kept speeding down the hall.

You heard a quick "Sorry!" but you ignored it, you had to get out of here. As soon as it was safe, you walked out of the door.

No, it wasn't safe. Mr Hammett was waiting for you right outside the door. "Y/N." "Mr Hammett." "Come back inside." You sighed in defeat and followed him back inside.

He opened a door to a random, empty classroom which he signaled for you to enter.
You followed his orders, and sat down on a chair.

Mr Hammett stood right infront of you. "Y/N, why did you draw that?" "I'm not sure, it was just I was focused I guess?" You basically questioned yourself.

"I'm sorry if i creeped you out or anything Mr Hammett, it's just like a small crush or something." You terribly explained to your teacher. "I'm dropping out anyways."

"No, you didn't creep me out." He said. "You don't need to make shit up Mr Hammett." "I'm not. Why are you even in my class when you could be doing art instead?" "I'm not sure, maybe because you're the teacher."

Your cheeks were purely red.

3rd person pov

Kirk raised his eyebrows. "Look Mr Hammett, I know this is so so fucking wrong. But, I honestly think i'm in love with you, all I think about is you, and the reason why I'm distracted in your class is because you're the distraction! It's driving me crazy!" Y/N confessed.

"Y/N, you know we can not be together. It's illegal." Kirk sighed. "I'm legal age Mr- Kirk." Y/N corrected herself. "Plus, i handed in my form to drop out, I'm basically gone now."

"Y/N, I enjoy you in my class, But this is risky." "So you'd want to be together?" Kirk sighed.

"You're a very pretty young woman, y/n. I know it's legal but i'd probably be fired if we ever were together." Kirk reached and grabbed a hold of Y/N's hand.

"Then who gives a shit if you get fired! Join a band! You're to good for this." Kirk sighed and shut the door. "Mr Hammett are you ok?" Y/N asked tilting her head at him.

"You don't need to call me that anymore y/n." Kirk said walking towards y/n. Y/N stared into his eyes, examining every single part of his face. "Fucking hell kiss me already." Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and slammed her lips onto his.

It turned out to be a passionate make out session, but before anything became too far. Kirk suggested they should leave.

In which they did.