𝟏𝟏- 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐬

Request by: @eminemsvd

(I also do not know shit about drugs so Sorry 😭)

Y/N tuned her bass, she didn't basically replace Cliff, but she was the new bass player.

She's been friends with the boys of Metallica for a long time, so when she heard the news Cliff had died, she was utterly heartbroken.

Cliff was her best friend. Ever since the accident, she's been exhausted and distressed. Y/N's lately been stressed and depressed. Hee anxiety levels are high.

Well, being in the band wasn't any more help either. She's always fight with Kirk before, after and even during shows.

That wasn't like the two of them, they're usually close and act like they're even a couple sometimes. But ever since Y/N joined the band, somethings been up with Kirk.

Kirk Pov:

Y/N sat on one of the amps, tuning her bass. Gosh, looking at her makes me so sick. Unfortunately, my guitar was right next to the amp. Lars walked past me and i held my arm up, stopping him before he could walk any further. "What cha want?" Lars said, mouth full of a sandwich he had just made.

"Could you get my guitar over there, please?" I pointed at where my guitar sat. "No get it yourself!" Lars tried to push my arm away but i gripped onto his shoulders. "Look man, just go get my fucking guitar! I'm asking nicely!" Lars looked at me, then at y/n.

"Ohh, I see, it's because it's right next to y/n. What's your deal with her anyways? You guys were like so close?" "Nothing Lars just go get my guitar." "Fine." Lars raised his hands in defeat, walking over to my guitar. He stopped and talked to y/n for a bit, which made me fume.

Y/N Pov:

I successfully tuned my bass, ready for the show thats in about an hour, I could already see the fans in the crowd. The support act was playing too.

I looked up to see Lars standing right next to me. "Hey y/n." He smiled. "Hye, didn't know you play guitar now." Lars put the guitar strap over his head. "Yeah, Look at this."

He tried to play but he failed miserably, making me laugh. Lars was also laughing, he took the guitar off of him and held the strap in his hand. "Well, see ya soon ok." He tapped my leg and I nodded at him.

My eyes followed him as he walked back to Kirk, our eyes locking for a couple of seconds until, I rolled my eyes and pushed myself off the amp, walking down the hallway.

I went into my designated room, where I closed my door behind me and basically jumped onto my couch. My arm reached under one of the cushions, frantically searching. Then, my hand felt a cold metal item. "Aha!" I said pulling it out of the couch and infront of my face.

"You beauty!" I placed it down of the coffee table infront of me and opened it. A small bag of coke, inside of it. I reached into my front pocket, pulling out a 50 and my i.d card, rolling the 50 up.

I quickly opened the bag of euphoria, and shook it onto the table. Lining it up with my credit card, and snorted it with the 50. Holding my nose as I sighed in relief. It was so wonderful.

I heard a knock and quickly hid everything under the couch again. "Who is it?" "It's James, time to go hoe!" I cackled and grabbed my bass, hopping off the couch. James opened the door, and I pushed past him.

We all stood next to the stage, my eyes were bloodshot. "Y/N, are you ok?" Lars asked. "I'm wonderful." I shouted back and I pushed past kirk and ran into the stage, the crowd cheered.

6 hours later.

"Get out the fucking way Kirk." I pushed as hard as i could against his small frame. "No y/n! I'm sick of you! You think you can come here and think you're the shit?! Well you're fucking not, and you fucking suck at bass!" I widened my eyes, my jaw hanging.

"Fuck you man, I hate you!" "I hate you even fucking more! Replacing Cliff! How fucking could you." "I did not replace Cliff asshole! He's gone! I had to fill in!" I got cut off by a fist smacking my jaw, I brought my hand towards my face, covering where i just got hit.

I glared at Kirk, pure shock was written all over his face. I stared at everyone in the room. "Y/N.. I'm so- "Save it Kirk." I elbowed him as I walked past him, walking towards my room.

Opening the door, and slamming it behind me. I walked over towards the mirror, slouching over my desk. I stared at my reflection. "You replaced Cliff." I chuckled a bit, tears forming in my eyes. I grabbed the Jack Daniel's bottle that was on the desk and threw it against the wall.

I rushed over to the coffee table, slamming that against the wall too. I wasn't satisfied until everything was broken. Then it came to my bass, the one Kirk bought me. "Fuck you Hammett." I walked out with my bags, and the bass. I saw everyone in the hallway, James, Lars and Kirk.

"Fuck you." I pointed at Kirk. "Fuck all of you!" I screamt and smashed the bass against the floor, kicking it at Kirk. "Y/N stop!" James called out. "Fuck off!" I flipped him off and walked out of the stadium.

"What the fuck did you do Kirk?" Lars whisper shouted at him. "I- I don't know."