𝟐𝟓- 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲

(A/N: So school's starting tomorrow for me, which sucks because that means very slow updates. I'm so sorry! I'll try update whenever I can)

Working at a 24/7 pharmacy sucked. Especially when you had to work during the hours of 10pm -6 am. You were basically a nocturnal.

The time was around 11:46 pm, and you stood at the counter, fidgeting with whatever you could find. That's when somebody rushed in, you didn't pay attention attention though, you continued doing nothing.

You only paid attention when twenty minutes had went past and that same person stood in the same aisle. That's when you sighed and walked over, only seeing their hair.

They were staring at the feminine hygiene products. So, you assumed it was a teenage girl who just go their first period. "Hey, you need any help?" The head of the 'girl' turned to face yoy and that's when you instantly recognized, it was a guy.

"Uh, yeah actually. My friend sent me here, I have no clue what she wants," The man stuttered. You stopped and stared for a little bit, he looked way too familiar.

"Okay, yeah. I can help you with that, did she say anything in specific." "Tampons," He whispered which you found adorable. Poor guy, freaking out about these products. You grabbed two of the best brands you could recommend.

"I think these would be good," He nodded, and you started to walk to the counter, him following behind. You scanned everything, and places it in a small bag.

"You know, you seem really familiar," Thats when one of your favorite songs at the moment 'Seek and Destroy' started to play on the radio, interuptinf you. "Oh, I fucking love this song!" The guy smiled.

"You like the band?" "Yeah, they're sick. Never seen them live though, I wish I could." The guy chuckled. "Anyways, you do seem really familiar." "Maybe you've seen my band play around." He shrugged politely taking the bag from your hands.

"Well does your band play alot?" "Yep, we're actually a favorite I'd say." "Snobby." The two of you started to laugh. "You know you seem really familiar," The guy leaned on the counter. "Really?"

"Yeah, you seem like my future girlfriend." That's when your cheeks started to tingle a bit, you became flustered. "That's funny because maybe I am." "Bold, I like it. Here's my number." The guy pulled out a napkin from his pocket and asked for a pen, which you instantly gave over to him.

He handed youthe napkin smiling like a dork. "Well I really have to get going, nice meeting you," He squinted at your name badge "y/n. Pretty name by the way." "Thanks! Wait!" You called after him, as he turned on his heel.

"What's your band's name." "Metallica." He smiled and walked out of the pharmacy. That's when you realized. You looked down at the napkin. 'Heres my number gorgeous, Love from Kirk.'

Holy shit, the guitarist of Metallica was into you.