𝟑𝟏- 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟗

Loner. Thats what you were, if anybody had to describe you with one word, it'd be loner.

You tracked down the hallway of your school, people talking to each other. You didn't like the noise, you liked silence, so you skipped class. Making your way to your usual hiding spot, on the roof of the school, in the corner behind a small wall, where nobody could see you.

You climbed up the old rusty ladder and walked over to your corner; when you suddenly jumped, noticing something, well more like someone, was already there. The person took notice, their head turning to face you.

With the dark curly hair, you instantly knew it was Kirk Hammett. "What're you doing here?" You asked as you slowly say down in front of him. "Reading, as you can clearly see," He was reading some horror comic you'd already read.

"That comic is sick," He looked up from the comic and looked at you. "You read horror comics?" He asked smiling with his crooked teeth. You nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah dude, they're so good." "I know!"

You both laughed then it fell silent. Awkwardly silent, but none of you acknowledged it. "How'd you know I was up here?" Kirk asked with genuine question in his tone.

"I didn't, this is my place," You turned to look at the view. "I always come here, that's why I got a genuine shock when I saw you," Kirk snickered. "What's so funny?"

"I didn't know you talked this much." "Same goes, we're both loners. Let's face it," Kirk shook his head side to side, his curls bouncing along. "We're not loners, we're just cooler than everyone," You laughed.

"Yes, yes we are. But, we're still loners." Kirk sighed in defeat. That's when he saw your t-shirt. Dark side of the moon. He pointed at it, causing you to look down at where he was pointing. "Pink Floyd? You like Pink Floyd?" Kirk couldn't help but smile, a big toothy one.

"Of course I fucking do! Who doesn't?" You smiled due to his contagious smile. "Idiots don't like Pink Floyd." The both of you continued to talk about whatever. In result, the two of you had a lot in common.

"Why have we never talked before?" You asked Kirk, which he responded with a shrug before speaking up. "No clue," He pushed hsi glasses up, since they were slipping down his nose bridge.

"We honestly should've talked more, wasted so many years huh?" You laughed and nudged him. Kirk chuckled and placed his comic book in his torn bag.

"Why don't we hangout after school?" You asked turning to face him. "Wait, what? You wanna hangout?" "Yeah, you're the only person I actually want to be friends with."

Kirk smiled. "Okay," "Sweet, where should we go then?" "I got this place,"

𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें